BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Miranda P.
Woodhaven, MI
I really like this for the price! Really cheap and works really good!! This is really good for oily hair because if I didn’t use the conditioner it made my hair feel kinda dry. It’s okay with lathering up but definitely a good pick me up when you need a go to shampoo
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
I liked this product a lot. I noticed how much my hair actually grew which was my goal! I have a hard time finding shampoos that don’t strip my hair and make it oily and this one did that. Unfortunately I haven’t purchased it since the first time but I might give it a second chance! It lasted forever and smelled great and I’m sure it’s perfect for someone else with a different hair and skin type!
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I been using this for about 3 months and I think it has improved my hair some. My hair is thin and I have a problem with it constantly falling out. I feel like this hair product has made my hair a little bit stronger so it’s not falling out as much, but my hair is still falling out some. It’s a good product and I think it’s a good product and I think over time it will help my hair even more.
Autumn R.
Edgerton, Ohio
I’m only giving this a 3/5 because you need to use other tools with this product. I take a biotin supplement , deep condition my hair weekly, do not use heat, and use this shampoo. Since I have been doing this my hair has grow probably an inch in a little over a month. So I think this shampoo is helping but you need to take other steps to see the best results.
Sarai М.
I really love this product. I don’t wash my hair too often since my hair just doesn’t like it but when I do I use this shampoo and conditioner set. I’ve noticed my hair has grown since using it but I don’t know if I’ve used it enough to say that this is the cause. Either way it smells great and I love it regardless of it actually making my hair grow or not.
Samantha S.
Buford , GA
Really hard to squeeze out of packaging. Didn’t particularly smell great and lathers really poorly, requiring use of a lot of product to wash your hair which felt like a waste as this shampoo is not cheap. I also didn’t notice any difference in my hair length or strength that could be attributed to anything other than normal hair growth and not the product
Katie H.
Prior Lake, MN
I absolutely love this shampoo. I love that it is not full of sulfates. I love the smell. When I am done with my shower I feel like I left the hair salon. It smells great. I love that you are still able to get a decent lather with it too, even without all the sulfates and sulfides. It is readily available at stores around me and also super affordable.
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love everything from the brand Not Your Mother’s!! I have yet to come across a product that doesn’t work for me. I love the smell of this shampoo—it’s a fruity smell but so refreshing! It lathers pretty well and makes my hair feel amazing! It’s not too harsh with sulfates so my hair is always soft after a wash. I will be buying this product again!
Bri F.
Lockport, NY
I used this line when I chopped my hair to chin length and instantly regretted it. I also desperately wanted my hair to grow overnight but sadly that’s impossible. However I don’t think anything really makes hair grow faster this definitely repairs the hair so it doesn’t break all the way to the scalp and make the process. Take even longer.
Kacey W.
Little Elm, TX
I use this shampoo every other time I wash, in an effort to get my hair past its stubborn length. This shampoo does the job of cleaning without stripping my hair, and doesn’t weigh it down. A little goes a decent way, and I like the soft squeeze bottle over the hard bottles, makes it easier to get every last drop. Smells amazing too!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back