BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
This smells like strawberries. I absolutely love it. It’s sulfate free, so it doesn’t strip my hair. It doesn’t lather much because of this, however. It truly works though and my hair is better for it!
Ashley A.
Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo is made with essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts which helps the hair grow longer and faster. This salon based formula will have your hair grow stronger, and healthier than ever before. While reading the description provided for the shampoo it claims to cleanse, strengthen and, protect the hair. While trying it out for the past few weeks I did notice my hair getting shinner but I didn't not notice a huge drastic difference for my ends which was a bit of a bummer but I have to give it credit for smelling amazing the smell is indescribable which is a plus for me. I also like the way the company avoided sulfate, paraben & dyes which are harsh ingredients that strip the hair of nutrients oils. So I will rate this product a four star out of five. This product is also suitable for every hair type which is a bonus. I recommend this product to everyone.
Ashton S.
Glenmora, LA
I used this shampoo for a long time and really liked it. I’m not sure if it really helped with my hair growing but it did make it feel a bit stronger. It has a really nice scent and made my hair feel soft
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty good drugstore shampoo, but I feel like there are better options in this price range. I didn’t notice any significant difference in my hair growth with this project but I honestly wasn’t expecting to see a difference
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
This shampoo definitely helps my hair grow. Having Alopecia can be stressful. I like the smell of this shampoo. I haven't been using it that long but I can definitely notice a difference in the length of my hair.
stephanie l.
Florida
I love Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo Ofcourse it smells amazing! But it completely made my hair soft and wavey. My hair was dry and frizzy but since ive been using this my hair has felt completely amazing.
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
I really like this shampoo because currently I have been trying to lengthen my hair and I feel like it does a really good job of helping. It does give my hair a weird texture though, almost really drying.
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love this product! Love the smell of this, I found that this product actually helped my hair grow which I was completely shocked since I've used others and they never seemed to work. Highly recommend
♡ S.
Stockbridge
This stuff is great! I didn’t see that much difference in the length of my hair but it did feel a lot stronger and resilient. Plus it smells like a dream, I get a lot of compliments on the smell ☺️
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
My mother and I both used this product when we both wanted extra help on our hair growth . Didn’t see much of the “growth “ but it did make my hair feel a tad better . The one thing I love tho is the scent !
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?