BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I went through a stage where I really wanted my hair long and I used this product to do it. I️m not sure if it actually caused it to grow that much faster or if it was just in my head but I believe I saw a difference!! Try it out!
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel really nice after I come out of the shower. My hair seems to dry quicker after using this as opposed to other products. The smell is not very pleasant but the good outweighs the bad.
Nicole B.
South Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite shampoo! I use it every other day. It smells pretty nice and always leaves my hair feeling super clean and refreshed. I have a really oily scalp and it's like it just disappeared once I'd started using the Way To Grow Long and Strong Shampoo and conditioner together! Great brand and wonderful products. 10/10 Definitely recommend.
caitlin m.
This is a great moisturizing and strengthening shampoo. My hair always feels awesome and healthy after using it! This brand always delivers prestige quality at a very affordable price, and this shampoo reflects that as well.
Kristin N.
Parsons, WV
Favorite shampoo ever! This is my go to shampoo! Leaves hair feeling clean! My hair wouldn’t grow for anything and just a few weeks of using this my hair is now stronger and healthier than its ever been. Plus it’s growing!
Sadie L.
I thought I would try something new & I'm glad I did cause I really like this Not Your Mothers shampoo, it does cost more then I like to spend but it's worth it if it works & it does, it leaves my hair soft & manageable
Michelle B.
Cypress, TX
One I love the smell of this shampoo and two my hair feels smooth and silky! The shampoo claims to help your hair grow, and I believe I can say it is true for me! I definitely want to buy this shampoo AND conditioner again!
Emily B.
Pontiac , MI
This actually worked for me but I have to come back to it meaning it stops working after about a month and I’ll take a break and come back and notice more growth
Marissa H.
N Attleboro, MA
I have only started using this product just recently so it is too soon to notice a difference in hair length but shampoo and conditioner both smell great and leaves my hair feeling full and healthy. More reviews to come after I have used this product more.
Danielle A.
Staten Island, NY
I love it smells amazing and so cleansing of my hair! This is my go to shampoo and conditioner! Keeps my hair looking clean and smelling amazing I just wish they had color safe because it doesn’t help hold my color in
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back