BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
LEAR35486 SHADIA E.
Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo This product makes your hair grow a lot, it leaves it shiny, silky, soft, and it takes away the frizz.
Reyna L D.
Todos los productos de la línea son geniales, me encanta el olor y cómo se dejan el cabello y que obviamente no se deja de lado esto es genial
Yayiz P.
Veracruz, Mex.
Lo amoo! Es el mejor shampoo que he probado sinceramente, cuida mucho el color al ser libre de sulfatos y sin duda mi cabello creció muchísimo.
Diane S.
Price point is great. Nice lather for a sulfate free shampoo. Nice smell. ANd I think it really has helped my hair get some length to it.
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Maria W.
This is a very good hair shampoo and it's help your hair to grow no matter the textures and it's leave your hair so softh and shinning.
Max H.
Canterbury
Really liked this product! Have bought many times from my local mall and is quite good for helping me! Would definitely recommend!
Gleyciane B.
rio de janeiro
QQue tal fortalecimento e crescimento para seu cabelo ? Não é de deixar passar para aquelas mulheres que tem sonho de Rapunzel! !!!
Kinverly M.
Doral, FL
This shampoo is the best option when you want a salt free product. It leaves my hair super shiny and it really does my hair growth.
Michelle L.
Not your mother's is a great company with amazing products. This one is one of my favourites and leaves my hair feeling great!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?