BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
kaytlin b.
So I just got this product and can't wait to try it hopefully it works, well see
Emma B.
I love not your mothers hair products they work so well I would recommend them.
Hannah W.
I have very long hair and this works wonders! leaves my hair smooth and soft
Faith C.
I love this. Decent price, and definitely saw a difference in my hair growth.
Kissy H.
Tempe
Just started to use this as i want my hair to grow faster and healthier.It smells great and leaves my hair very soft
Michelle B.
Cypress, TX
One I love the smell of this shampoo and two my hair feels smooth and silky! The shampoo claims to help your hair grow, and I believe I can say it is true for me! I definitely want to buy this shampoo AND conditioner again!
Faith Recchia R.
Sonoma
The product honestly doesnt smell that great but it leaves your hair sooo soft and it does feel a lot healtheir since i have been using it
Lenise M.
La Quinta
The shampoo is kind of drying if you have damaged color treated hair. The conditioner feels fantastic! I feel like it makes your hair grow a tiny bit more than usual, but I still stick by Pantene Beautiful Lengths (this REALLY works). I do have to warn you about this shampoo/conditioner's smell. It reminds me of the way hotel bars of soap smell. The shampoo kind of feels like you shampooed with one of them too.
Katie H.
Prior Lake, MN
I absolutely love this shampoo. I love that it is not full of sulfates. I love the smell. When I am done with my shower I feel like I left the hair salon. It smells great. I love that you are still able to get a decent lather with it too, even without all the sulfates and sulfides. It is readily available at stores around me and also super affordable.
Tatyana A.
West Point
I LOVE this product it has helped Define my curly hair so much and I also grew an inch in like a month how cool is that.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?