BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #63 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Amber M.
Hazel park, MI
Love the smell! Love how it feels, it works great! I love this brand so much! Actually see a difference in my hair!
Louise B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Works really well..has a good smell and consistency to it, lathers well also. Used shampoo and conditioner as well.
Tori M.
I literally use this product every day and have for months now. It's my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner.
Ashleigh W.
Sachse, TX
I love this set! Not sure about making it grow, but definitely adds shine and volume leaving it super clean feeling
Brianna m.
Wow! This shampoo is amazing! I just recently started using it and I can't believe how soft it makes my hair feel!
Sandy L.
San Francisco, CA
This was okay, it wasn't really what I was expecting. It's nothing special and I wouldn't really purchase it again.
Valeria O.
I love the not your mothers brand and this product is not the exception. Love how it leaves my hair and the smell.
Harmony f.
Morris
I love this product it really helps your hair to grow. I use it all the time. It is one of my very favorite to use
Heather D.
Columbus, GA
I love this sulfate and dye free. Very good for your hair and it really works! My hair has seen substantial growth!
Gloria R.
Pottstown
I use the NYM collection to help keep my blonde hair light and bright. I love this brand because it works so well!
jaynie g.
norwood, OH
Does it really work
Sandra T.
I am a doy yourself gal and I am always creating things I find on Pinterest(love it!) I keep coming across this specific product. Everyone who comments about hair growth product or hair routine most likely will name the not your mothers way to grow long and strong shampoo. Are these products as good as I've read? I am letting my hair grow after years of having it short and I'm considering buying hair growth products. I've been eyeing this brand but I have not found it in store. Where have you found it? And is it good? Did you see results?
Tiffany S.
Maidsville, WV
Do you think this product is still good if you don't use the conditioner with it?
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you do/take anything on top of using this product to aid in hair growth? For example, take biotin.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
How strong is the scent of the shampoo? I'm sensitive to anything strongly floral.

back