BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Karen K.
Summerville
This shampoo smells like heaven. All of this brands products have a nice smell. My only downfall with this is it didn't provide enough volume to my hair.
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love  ! It really helps with my hair. It's a well known product that has all kinds of wonderful products that actually work. Has a wonderful smell too!
Amanda H.
I bought this to try to make my hair stronger grow faster. It smells really great but I didn't notice my hair growing any faster than it normally grows.
Lauren J.
Palm Coast
Love this shampoo! My hair feels so healthy after using and its sulfate free. It feela better fot my hair and it feels like it cleans down to the scalp.
Andrea C.
Ventura , CA
Amazing shampoo, my hair takes so long to grow out after every trim I've been using this product for about 3 months and it's worked wonders for my hair.
Taylor T.
Elk Mound
Similar to their leave in conditioner, not much to complain about with this shampoo. My hair definitely felt better but didn't see much change in growth.
Tayte R.
Torrington, WY
This is a must have for hair growth! It made my hair super smooth and works wonders! I absolutely loved this product and continue to buy it all the time
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA
Really love this product, it leaves my hair feeling great, it is awesome for dry hair. This is very affordable as well. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Kimbra M.
This shampoo works amazing and smells amazing as well. After using it i saw a difference in my hair it gave my hair a beautiful shine and felt very soft.
Kaylee B.
Las Cruces
I’ve seen a huge difference and it smells AMAZING! I love this whole line honestly! I will continue to use but I do wish they made it in a “value” size.
Sydney S.
Hobart, IN
Am I the only person who has a negative opinion towards this product?
Danielle R.
Knoxville, TN
my hair is very frizzy as it is, does this shampoo make cause more frizz?? i have heard it does i would just like be confirmed
Paige W.
Newport News, VA
I've been trying to find a way to help grow my hair faster. I've seen this product a lot and I love the packaging I'm just wondering if it really helps and would be worth buying? Has anyone used the product and had good results?
Brie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long does it take to notice hair growth?
Jessica P.
I receive the not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner in my #ESvoxbox and saw there was a shampoo and conditioner. Just wondering if this product is good?☺️