BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Tayte R.
Torrington, WY
This is a must have for hair growth! It made my hair super smooth and works wonders! I absolutely loved this product and continue to buy it all the time
Kim B.
Duncan , OK
I absolutely love this shampoo. It has made a huge difference in my hair. It feels strong, soft and is getting longer. Did I mention it smells wonderful!
Taylor T.
Elk Mound
Similar to their leave in conditioner, not much to complain about with this shampoo. My hair definitely felt better but didn't see much change in growth.
Karen K.
Summerville
This shampoo smells like heaven. All of this brands products have a nice smell. My only downfall with this is it didn't provide enough volume to my hair.
Megan A.
Williamsport, PA
Really love this product, it leaves my hair feeling great, it is awesome for dry hair. This is very affordable as well. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love  ! It really helps with my hair. It's a well known product that has all kinds of wonderful products that actually work. Has a wonderful smell too!
Kaylee B.
Las Cruces
I’ve seen a huge difference and it smells AMAZING! I love this whole line honestly! I will continue to use but I do wish they made it in a “value” size.
Angela A.
Eutawville , SC
BEST SHAMPOO EVER. I have the shampoo & conditioner. It makes my hair feel and look luxurious. It is VERY affordable and it lasts a good while. LOVE it!
Amanda H.
I bought this to try to make my hair stronger grow faster. It smells really great but I didn't notice my hair growing any faster than it normally grows.
Courtney  G.
Fremont, NE
I really like this product it smells good and works well. However I really doubt that it does anything to help hair grow, regardless it is a good shampoo
Vanessa M.
Has anyone seen results as far as growth?
Mickaela N.
Roseville, Ca
How is this shampoo and conditioner working out for everyone who uses it?
Sam R.
How fast will my Hair grow? is there any other product that will make my hair grow fast and long?
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I've been debating this for so long now, but of course I'm skeptical. Does this REALLY promote hair growth? My hair never seems to grow past my shoulders and I've been trying to grow it out for SOOOO long now.
Tarole H.
Richmond
How often do you need to use it for it to actually work? And how fast would you say your hair grows when using this product?