BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive used this only a couple times, so I’m not sure about how well it works for long term repair, but it did make my hair very smooth! I like the smell and the packaging as well. The shampoo itself is thick and creamy, which is different than many other shampoos that foam up.
Alexis M.
N Bethesda, MD
It's a little pricey for the amount that you get compared to other similar shampoos. The amount you need it small to get a nice lather. It does leave my hair feeling nice, but I'm not sure how much it helps it grow. In my opinion other growing shampoos are more noticeable.
Taylor S.
Waterbury
Love this product as well, smells great, leaves my hair soft. I love that this product doesn’t have anything in it that will harm my hair. It’s a good product and it did help my hair grow. My hair was really damaged. This product worked wonders along with the conditioner.
Arianna T.
Portland, IN
I love this shampoo! Honestly the best brand out there! It helps keep my hair from getting oily and makes my hair so soft. I love that it is sulfate free because than my hair keeps volume and doesn't put oil into my hair! You can get this product at walmart or any place that sales hair shampoo!
Jasmine A.
The brand is great, it smells great and it did feel lightweight but I'm not sure if it actually helped my hair grow. My hair seemed the same length the whole time usinv this product from when I first bought it to the end of the tube. Lasted a month and is a good price.
Anisha P.
This shampoo is a great cheaper brand! It smells great and it made my hair so soft! I have an oily scalp and it works great. The only thing is, I wish it came in a bigger containers! It’s just so small and I don’t want to have to go to the store so often to buy more!
Leah C.
Florissant
Absolutely love this shampoo! Not only does it smell delicious but it actually works. My hair grew about 1 3/4 in one month. I think the price is amazing my own suggestion is to make a bigger bottle. I live for this brand, I completely trust all of their products
Jessica L.
Bay Shore
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!!! The smell of it is breathtaking. It makes my hair super clean and for a shampoo that's sulfate free and Paraban free it gives you a fantastic lather which is very uncommon for those shampoos. My hair feels so healthy and strong since I've been using this shampoo. I recommend this 100%
Ashlee Y.
Richmond
I have been trying to get my hair to grow for 4 years and nothing has helped but this shampoo & conditioner! I buy it every time. It works wonders but is a little expensive.
Stephanie B.
Love the NYM Way To Grow style line! All the products smell great and really seem to help make my hair stronger so that it can grow out without breakage! I definitely plan to buy this again, especially when it's on sale! Check it out for healthy, good-smelling hair!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?