BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Strawberry sent is strong but is a good smell, wasn't over-powering, I didn't see any amazing growth while using but it kept my hair healthy and moisturized
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
One of my favorite shampoos! Smells great and keeps my hair strong. Also helps control frizz compared to other brands I've tried. Great value for the price.
Rychelle M.
Huntington, WV
I am loving this product so far! I am about halfway through the bottle and my hair is definitely growing at a faster rate than when I was not using it. :)
Rochelle P.
West Palm Beach, FL
It helps your hair really get stronger. If you have long think hair it seems like the product runs out quickly but it smells really good and does its job.
Makenna N.
Dayton
I used to use this for a long time when my hair was a little longer to help it grow. I found that it worked very well for my hair and increased my length.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow their hair out! I use it and love it! My hair has grown three inches since starting to use it in December.
Loraina A.
My hair grew sooo much when I used this. It went from a little passed my shoulders to the middle of my back over the course of one tube. Love this product.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
The shampoo helps with making your hair grow faster it has wonderful smile and doesn't make hair dried out helps with split ends and I will continue to buy
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
Love this shampoo!! You do not have to use much for it to leave your hair feeling clean. The smell is amazing and the ingredients are prob the best part!!
Whitney A.
May, ID
I have been looking for a shampoo that was this great. I love this shampoo..... It does make your hair grow! Smells great and leaves my hair feeling great!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?