BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Nina N.
Jamestown, NY
Love the grow strong shampoo and conditioner. I use them everyday and have seen great improvement in my hair. It's stronger, healthier, and longer. Love it!
Julia M.
I use this a lot and it smells incredible. It's w very thick moisturizing formula that you can just tell it works after one use to make your hair healthier.
Kara G.
Kingsport, TN
This shampoo smells soo good. I love this shampoo. It really helps my hair stay the color it is and leaves my hair very soft and makes my hair smell so good
Angelica W.
Forked River, NJ
Hair definitely was healtheir and stronger. Works well since it doesn't leave my hair too oily and greasy like some shampoos and conditioners. Smells great
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I absolutely loved be this haircare line. I find my hair feeling soft and smooth after using it. I find this product to be affordable and would recommend it.
Jesse O.
Elyria, OH
My hair truly grew when I used this shampoo and conditioner. I loved the smell and felt like I saw a difference in length not even after using up one bottle.
Sherrie M.
I switch between three shampoos and this one is on the list for how my hair feels, smells and the price. I love the product line and this is one reason why.
Alex L.
Wise, VA
My favorite "drug store" shampoo. I've spend tons of money on professional brand products over the years and this shampoo works just as good, if not better!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Strawberry sent is strong but is a good smell, wasn't over-powering, I didn't see any amazing growth while using but it kept my hair healthy and moisturized
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
One of my favorite shampoos! Smells great and keeps my hair strong. Also helps control frizz compared to other brands I've tried. Great value for the price.
Samia V.
Trenton, NJ
I've been looking at this for a while but I want to know if this really works?
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Does it really works??
Tarole H.
Richmond
How often do you need to use it for it to actually work? And how fast would you say your hair grows when using this product?
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
How good is this product? How long until you start seeing a difference? Does it leave your hair oily? Other suggestions to fast hair growth?? :)
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
How strong is the scent of the shampoo? I'm sensitive to anything strongly floral.