BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #63 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Charlize B.
Dublin
I did see a difference in the lenght of my hair while using this conditionaire but it left my hair feeling a little sticky and got oily so much faster.
Laura P.
Sellersburg, IN
Love this shampoo pretty well. Lather is great and the smell is awesome too. Bottle makes it easy to get everything out and it has an adorable design.
Jessica W.
I really like the smell of this product but kind of disappointed a little.  I have been using for over a month now and not noticed a change in my hair.
AMY W.
I always buy this brand when I'm running a little low on cash. I do really love it. It does the job well!! You can get It at Wal-Mart for like 4bucks!
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
I love how not your mother's shampoo smells and how clean it makes my hair look. I feel like this product really helped my hair look nice and healthier
Gabrielle S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love this ! I really see a difference in growth the only thing I have against it is when I use it my hair color fades quicker than it normally would
veronica  a.
San Luis, AZ
I have never used a better shampoo then this. I color my hair every 2-3 wks & this shampoo has worked well with my color treated hair! Loyal Customer!!
Shaelynn W.
Waukesha, WI
I’m not sure this product actually worked for me . My hair felt really ratty after using it too. The only thing I really enjoyed was the way it smelled
Victoria S.
I love this one so much! I'm trying to grow my hair out and the coconut oil isn't cutting it, I'm a blonde girl with straight hair and this helps a lot
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
Not your mothers products are a gift from above. I havent tried anything that I don't like so far. This always leaves my hair soft and it smells great.
jaynie g.
norwood, OH
Does it really work
Sandra T.
I am a doy yourself gal and I am always creating things I find on Pinterest(love it!) I keep coming across this specific product. Everyone who comments about hair growth product or hair routine most likely will name the not your mothers way to grow long and strong shampoo. Are these products as good as I've read? I am letting my hair grow after years of having it short and I'm considering buying hair growth products. I've been eyeing this brand but I have not found it in store. Where have you found it? And is it good? Did you see results?
Tiffany S.
Maidsville, WV
Do you think this product is still good if you don't use the conditioner with it?
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you do/take anything on top of using this product to aid in hair growth? For example, take biotin.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
How strong is the scent of the shampoo? I'm sensitive to anything strongly floral.

back