BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I love this brand. This particular shampoo however seems to weigh my hair down and give me mort tangles when brushing it out. The smell is not my favorite either.
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
I LOVE this product. I use this everyday. It helps my hair become smooth, soft, and also has made my hair grow a lot of inches. It made my hair easy to brush and style!
Ashley R.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner! I think they smell great. I have been using both for a while and I have noticed a big difference and my hair seems healtheir.
Kate K.
Valparaiso, IN
Great shampoo for long hair! It smells awesome and I feel like it really does make your hair grow. I wish they had bigger bottles though. Definitely love this produc.
Bhoomi P.
San Diego, CA
Love this shampoo! I just finished my first tube and I can see my hair growth its pretty impressive. I just bought it from reading reviews on Pinterest and it worked well with my hair.!
Faith F.
Chapin
This is one of the only products I have noticed that my hair has been longer since I started using it. It makes my hair strong, prevents breakage, and I think it even promotes growth! Another plus is the amazing smell. This is quite possibly the best smelling shampoo I have ever used and I get many compliments. People can smell it even after your hair has dried!
Rebecca L.
Des Moines, IA
Left my hair waxy. Had to wash my hair more than I liked. Smells great. But didn't really see a difference in my hair.
Druan R.
Plainfield, IN
Great product. Doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or slimy in any form.or fashion. Great product for the money.
Gabrielle S.
Apache Jct, AZ
It’s a decent product. I like the smell but it didn’t help my hair grow... it’s not expensive !
Ashley P.
Shorewood, IL
This is my FAVORITE conditioner! my hair was so soft and I got compliments on how healthy my hair looked.I also have noticed that my long hair has gotten longer
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?