BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Alex L.
Wise, VA
My favorite "drug store" shampoo. I've spend tons of money on professional brand products over the years and this shampoo works just as good, if not better!
Kara G.
KINGSPORT, TN
This shampoo smells soo good. I love this shampoo. It really helps my hair stay the color it is and leaves my hair very soft and makes my hair smell so good
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
One of my favorite shampoos! Smells great and keeps my hair strong. Also helps control frizz compared to other brands I've tried. Great value for the price.
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Strawberry sent is strong but is a good smell, wasn't over-powering, I didn't see any amazing growth while using but it kept my hair healthy and moisturized
Nina N.
Jamestown, NY
Love the grow strong shampoo and conditioner. I use them everyday and have seen great improvement in my hair. It's stronger, healthier, and longer. Love it!
Julia M.
I use this a lot and it smells incredible. It's w very thick moisturizing formula that you can just tell it works after one use to make your hair healthier.
Jesse O.
Elyria, OH
My hair truly grew when I used this shampoo and conditioner. I loved the smell and felt like I saw a difference in length not even after using up one bottle.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
I absolutely loved be this haircare line. I find my hair feeling soft and smooth after using it. I find this product to be affordable and would recommend it.
Angelica W.
Forked River, NJ
Hair definitely was healtheir and stronger. Works well since it doesn't leave my hair too oily and greasy like some shampoos and conditioners. Smells great
Sherrie M.
I switch between three shampoos and this one is on the list for how my hair feels, smells and the price. I love the product line and this is one reason why.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back