BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Jacqueline H.
Love the smell of the shampoo, as well the conditioner. I have noticed my hair growing a but, but I did recently get a haircut and now i have noticed it grow.
Mandy Z.
It's my favorite shampoo for my kind of hair . I dry my hair blond a lot witch means I get damage hair dry hair . It smooths my hair leaving it smelling good.
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
This shampoo and conditioner did wonders for my hair! Made my hair feel very clean without weighing it down! Smelled good! and also helped with my spilt ends!
Jendi S.
Warren, OH
This stuff made my hair actually grow after a really bad haircut! And my sister uses it and her hair grew, too. Plus it is cheap and overall does what it says.
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
I highly recommend this product. It smells so good!! I was pretty skeptical at first, but I did notice a significant difference since going through the bottle.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
This product worked alright for my hair, I didn't fall in love with the results though. I would rather not pay as much for a product that I am just happy with.
Sydney S.
Hobart, IN
I used this for a good 5/6 months and I didn't see a single change. I wouldn't recommend. The only reason why I purchased was because it was cheap and on sale.
Julia P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I just love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner line. It makes my hair so soft and smells awesome. I'm not sure if it really makes your hair grow though
Alana N.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite products! A little amount comes a long way. I've bought this product twice already & I'm going back to the store for the third one
Carmela B.
Staunton, VA
Love the smell and I love the way this makes my hair feel. The packaging is nice and the price is reasonable. For what it does to my hair, I found a gold mine
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?