BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
ashley c.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a nice and thick formula. Smells nice(light but nice) and I feel like it actually made a difference in my hair. I'm not sure about the strength of my hair persay but I do feel like while I was using it regularly it did feel like my hair grew a little faster
Madisson F.
Great set of shampoo and conditioner. It smelled great and didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. I picked these up at Ulta and they were on sale. I would definitely purchase this again.
Kat J.
Austin, TX
Great product to implement hair growth! It’s not as fantastic as other hair growth shampoos but it’s a great drugstore alternative if you’re in a pinch! Lathers great! Good smell! Great product
Briana B.
Plainfield
I really do love this product! I’ve used it on and off for about 3 years now. I’m surprised to say I honestly think it makes your hair grow. It makes your hair soft and I love the smell of it.
Stephanie S.
Choctaw, OK
Since it is a sulfate free shampoo it doesn't lather very much and a little goes a long way. My hair feels great after use and I love the smell. My hair does seem stronger thus growing longer.
Adalyn N.
I love this shampoo! It has always been my go to whether my hair is frizzy, dry, greasy, etc. it always does the job! I can definitely tell a difference when I use this shampoo as it always significantly strengthens and lengthens my hair!
Brittany M.
Mary Esther, FL
This product along with it's conditioner gave me the worst dandruff imaginable. I have NEVER had dandruff in the 20+ years I have memory of since childhood. Never again will I use this brand.
Martha R.
Willimantic
I love this product!! My hair is so soft and silky after use and I have noticed a huge difference In The strength and fullness of my hair!! I have normal scalp and it’s great!! I will definitely repurchase!
Madisson F.
Like the long and strong version, it works great and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this over a lot of those other brands that prove to help your hair grow long. This one is perfect.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This has been my daily shampoo a few times (I switch up a lot so my hair doesn’t get too used to it). It smells great and makes my hair feel good. Does it actually help my hair grow? No. I also can’t really tell if it actually makes my hair stronger either. But I still really like using it and recommend it to my friends when they are looking for a new shampoo.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back