BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Rebecca C.
Manchester, CT
I have only been using this product for a couple weeks now, but I really like it so far. Some days it does seem to dry out my hair, but most days it leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing!
Molly S.
Denver, CO
I really like this shampoo. I bought it because I have fine long hair that is prone to breakage and I want a sulfate free shampoo. The smell is strong, and I do wish it wasn't as strong. It smells like apples. It leaves my hair less frizzy and looking healthy!
Stacy O.
Odessa
I like how this leaves my hair and I like that it's smells really good and It has so many good ingredients it has made my hair very soft and it's one of my favorite products to use on my hair
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
My favorite shampoo! Most #SulfateFree shampoos feel like they haven't really cleaned my hair but this one does! It's also moisturizing and I feel a difference when I use it! It's safe for color treated hair since it had no sulfates :)
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Something good for the price and value. Smells good and leaves my hair not weighted down. Love the fact that they have one that is sulfate free that is of good value. Definitely recommend it.
Leann R.
Council Blfs, IA
I loooove this stuff. I first saw it as a pin on Pinterest and knew I had to try. Thankfully it was BOGO at Ulta so I grabbed some and the rest is history. IT makes my hair look and feel healthy and the smell is AMAZING!
Rosa R.
This shampoo is honestly the best thing ever. My friend recommended it and it works amazing. Makes my hair feel great. And also recommend using the conditioner and the leave in conditioner.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
I personally did not like this. I used both the shampoo and the conditioner together and I just felt like it left my hair looking dirty. I wouldn't recommend it.
Alexandra A.
Morristown , NJ
I just bought both the shampoo and conditioner, and after just one use, I noticed that my hair felt softer, and thicker. I also saw an immediate decrease in the amount of breakage. I've only used it twice, so I can't say anything about whether or not it helps with growth. Also, I don't love the smell.
Emily M.
Indianapolis, In
I'm growing out my hair so I'm always looking for a shampoo that will be gentle on hair but still give me a good cleaning. This shampoo fulfills those needs for me. It smells great too!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?