BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #62 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
rachel w.
Savannah, GA
Terrible. I had to use quite a bit more than usual to get the product through my hair. it left it very knotted so you must use a conditioning detangler after. Wouldn't buy again.
Gerelyn B.
San Diego, CA
I love this new conditioner that I bought from store. It has very nice smell and so relaxing to my sense. My hair is very soft and smooth after every bath. I barely notice if my hair is growing but I would still buy this product again.
Hannah S.
Makes your hair dry out but just use a good conditioner to even it out. Make sure you massage it into your scalp for best results. I like adding a drop of tea tree oil for each use.
Terri H.
Glendale, CA
This product smells so good. i absolutely love it but i wish that it felt less greasy on my hair.. i would definitely recommend it to people especially to those who have dry hair.
Natasha H.
Grand Jct, CO
I have been trying to grow my hair out for what seems like forever . I have died my hair so much it stopped growing until I started using this shampoo and conditioner I love it
Donna C.
I just started using this product, I can't really tell if there's a difference yet but I love the smell. And I'm hoping to start seeing results. I'll continue to buy this brand.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Since I started using this product I have noticed quicker hair growth. The thickness of my hair has stayed consistent but my hair overall looks way healthier. It smells lovely!
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
AMAZING!!! This stuff works so well! I've only been using the leave in conditioner for the last month and I thought it was great. I cant wait to start the rest of the regimen
Crystal  G.
Gilmer, TX
I do hair, and this is the only product that has actually helped! Compared to to the other name brand stuff, not your mothers has been the only one I love! Decent price too!
Victoria K.
Love this product! Been using it for over a month and my hair has definitely grown up to an inch alongside growing stronger and thicker. The smell is light and not bothersome.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back