BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Alexandra R.
Buda, TX
Just finished the bottle, it didn't really help with growth (no product really can) but it made my hair feel super soft and I'm not sure what the smell was but I really liked it. I will totally be repurchasing
Sandy G.
Charlotte, NC
It leaves my hair smelling super amazing. Keeps my hair super soft. I've been using it for about 3 weeks not and i honestly do not like washing my hair as much because i have color.
Jean W.
Bluffton, SC
I have both the shampoo and the conditioner and I've noticed a huge difference in the way my hair's grown. It's gotten noticeably longer since I've been using it.
Lexus K.
Soddy daisy
I love the not your mother's shampoo it makes your hair so soft and silky smooth if you struggle with rough dry hair then try not your mother's you will most definitely see a difference
Ashley T.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling very clean but not overly washed. Since I've started using this shampoo, I've noticed the growth my hair has had since I've started using this shampoo.
Emma B.
I really love the packaging in this and you can get a lot out of the bottle. It smells really good and I think the ingredients make your hair grow longer and stronger.
Kasandra E.
Middleton
I love the shampoo. It does not bubble up that much, but it does have like a strawberry smell. The shampoo dries my hair out a little bit so I use more conditioner.
Abby B.
Hair healthy and curly approved. I have curly hair and it does not like the majority of products. My hair has gotten super long since i started using it and i could not be more thrilled.
Mandi E.
Pottstown, PA
I LOVE this shampoo! My hair changed and is thinner after I was sick. Was looking unhealthy and not listening. Tried a bottle of this, and immediately got 2 more!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I love this brand. This particular shampoo however seems to weigh my hair down and give me mort tangles when brushing it out. The smell is not my favorite either.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?