BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...8 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Candra D.
I have used this shampoo and conditioner when I was trying to grow my hair out and it seems to work! I didn't realize how much my hair had grown by the time I was done with the bottles
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
This was good shampoo, but I really didn't notice a difference in my hair growth while using it. Another product that promises hair growth and doesn't deliver. :(
saira e.
Covington , LA
love this shampoo! my hair gets really greasy easily and this helps a lot! it smells really good also. it's a little thick so i have to make sure that my hair is really really wet before applying it but other than that it's great! it's also very affordable
Gillie S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I don't know if this shampoo makes your hair grow, but it makes my hair so shiny & soft. It smells amazing & you can't beat the price! I absolutely love this stuff & as I continuously try out more expensive items I always come back to this shampoo.
Erin C.
This product was great for me. I tend to have oilier hair so many shampoos do not keep my hair as clean as i would like it to be for as long as i would like it to be. I use this without the matching conditioner ( I use one that's heavier). It is the best combination i have found for my hair.
Allie K.
I love this product it works my hair grew almost 3 inches since i have started using it a month or so ago I always look for this product at my local Walgreens and look for new things in the branding name ❤️
Wendy B.
Broadview Heights, OH
This is the only shampoo I will repeatedly purchase. I will say I noticed a difference in the length of my hair when I started using it after a shorter than desired hair cut. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Kimberli H.
FORT WORTH, TX
I was a little skeptical about trying this product after reading some of the reviews, but I'm glad I bought it. It made my hair so much softer and manageable. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Katelyn C.
Mineral Bluff, Ga
I know this product does not create new hair, but help old hair from breaking and continue to grow. My hair didn't seem to grow any quicker, but I did notice that it was stronger. The smell is amazing, and the lather is perfect. The matching conditioner rocks too. My every day shampoo!
Tonya M.
Columbus, NC
I absolutely love this shampoo!
My hair gets oily, greasy and sometimes real brittle and dry but after switching to this shampoo I have noticed a used difference in my hair. It has so much life I love it.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?