BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #63 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
For this to work you have to use it with the conditioner! I think using this duo definitely helps with growth. I don't like that they don't come in larger packages but I do enjoy the product overall.
Lana M.
Saraland
i always buy this product. i buy shampoo and conditioner in this product. I don't know if it making my hair grow like it says. I do notice one of the cons is my hair color comes out quick. but it does leave my hair soft and the way i like it. I will continue to buy this.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
i love this soo much and it smells heavenly, it has no sulfates and it is cruelty free. it really did help my hair gro. follow me on youtube grace Bailey I would reakky appreciate your support.
Sherri H.
Greenville, KY
Great Product! It has really helped my hair to grow so much. The price is not bad for the quality. I will definitely buy it again. It smells great. My hair is so soft after using this shampoo.
Mira P.
Streamwood, IL
This is my new favorite shampoo, I absolutely LOVE it! The price is a bit much, but I usually can get it on sale so that's not a worry. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling really nice.
Ashley P.
My hair felt clean after using this, but within 24 hours I felt like it desperately needed a wash, when I can usually go 2-3 days between washes. Very affordable, and no sulfates (good for color, bad for feeling clean).
Susan Raye S.
Crum , WV
I love the Not Your Mothers hair products! They don't way my hair down and give me a smooth finish. Since using the Way To Grow over the last couple weeks my hair seems more manageable and shiny.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I couldn't really tell after about a month if my hair was actually growing faster. It wasn't noticeable at all. It might be necessary to give it another month, but I have doubts that it is effective
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
My favorite shampoo out there at the moment. It lathers nicely and my hair feels so clean after I use it. Sometimes I don't condition because my hair is super weird and gets oily too fast, but this shampoo never disappoints.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Great price, great smell and creates great volume in my hair. Also makes my hair volumized and quite smooth. Once this bottle is gone, I will definitely be repurchasing. Great for bottle blondes.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?

back