BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do the...7 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Haley H.
I love this product and the smell of this. It is very affordable. I buy it at target where it is the cheapest. But the scent is very long lasting and stays in my hair for about 2 days before I wash it again.
Hannah S.
Makes your hair dry out but just use a good conditioner to even it out. Make sure you massage it into your scalp for best results. I like adding a drop of tea tree oil for each use.
rachel w.
Savannah, GA
Terrible. I had to use quite a bit more than usual to get the product through my hair. it left it very knotted so you must use a conditioning detangler after. Wouldn't buy again.
Gerelyn B.
San Diego, CA
I love this new conditioner that I bought from store. It has very nice smell and so relaxing to my sense. My hair is very soft and smooth after every bath. I barely notice if my hair is growing but I would still buy this product again.
myla l.
Petersburg, VA
This product is literally sooo amazing. I've only used it about 8 times and can already see a huge difference I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to grow longer, healthier looking hair!!!
Terri H.
Glendale, CA
This product smells so good. i absolutely love it but i wish that it felt less greasy on my hair.. i would definitely recommend it to people especially to those who have dry hair.
Natasha H.
Grand Jct, CO
I have been trying to grow my hair out for what seems like forever . I have died my hair so much it stopped growing until I started using this shampoo and conditioner I love it
Donna C.
I just started using this product, I can't really tell if there's a difference yet but I love the smell. And I'm hoping to start seeing results. I'll continue to buy this brand.
Henrietta P.
Paoli, IN
Not sure if this shampoo has helped my hair to grow any, as I recently got a trim. However, this does leave my hair feeling and looking clean. Not heavy, smells wonderful.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
AMAZING!!! This stuff works so well! I've only been using the leave in conditioner for the last month and I thought it was great. I cant wait to start the rest of the regimen
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?