BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Leann R.
Council Blfs, IA
I loooove this stuff. I first saw it as a pin on Pinterest and knew I had to try. Thankfully it was BOGO at Ulta so I grabbed some and the rest is history. IT makes my hair look and feel healthy and the smell is AMAZING!
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
My favorite shampoo! Most #SulfateFree shampoos feel like they haven't really cleaned my hair but this one does! It's also moisturizing and I feel a difference when I use it! It's safe for color treated hair since it had no sulfates :)
Faith F.
Chapin
This is one of the only products I have noticed that my hair has been longer since I started using it. It makes my hair strong, prevents breakage, and I think it even promotes growth! Another plus is the amazing smell. This is quite possibly the best smelling shampoo I have ever used and I get many compliments. People can smell it even after your hair has dried!
Emily M.
Indianapolis, In
I'm growing out my hair so I'm always looking for a shampoo that will be gentle on hair but still give me a good cleaning. This shampoo fulfills those needs for me. It smells great too!
Alexandra A.
Morristown , NJ
I just bought both the shampoo and conditioner, and after just one use, I noticed that my hair felt softer, and thicker. I also saw an immediate decrease in the amount of breakage. I've only used it twice, so I can't say anything about whether or not it helps with growth. Also, I don't love the smell.
Kayla P.
Irvington, Ky
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a month and I've noticed a little growth and my already thick hair has gotten even thicker. The price is very reasonable, plus the smell isn't half bad!
myla l.
Petersburg, VA
This product is literally sooo amazing. I've only used it about 8 times and can already see a huge difference I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to grow longer, healthier looking hair!!!
Heather M.
I didn't get any extra length from this and the conditioner was terrible. I would not purchase this again. I didn't see anything I wouldn't see from a suave shampoo or conditioner.
Haley H.
I love this product and the smell of this. It is very affordable. I buy it at target where it is the cheapest. But the scent is very long lasting and stays in my hair for about 2 days before I wash it again.
Monica R.
This product was so so. While it did make my hair softer I didn't like how my hair got so tangled after I washed it. That had never happen before so if you use it you will have to use the conditioner for sure.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?