BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Mariah R.
Riverside, CA
I love this stuff! The shampoo and conditioner totally works! I used it last year and bought it again. My hair definitely grows more when I use it and I can tell a noticeable difference! It smells amazing and I can usually smell it all day long. It makes my hair feel soft and clean. I use it about once a week but it says you can use it every day.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I really enjoy Not Your Mother’s hair products! I constantly and turning to this brand for all my hair needs. I used this shampoo along with the conditioner because i hope for long and strong hair. To be completely honest, I couldn’t ever tell a difference with my hair but i really enjoyed the smell of the shampoo and don’t really have anything negative to say about it
Whitney M.
Scottsboro , AL
I don’t know why Iv waited so long to try this... it smells so good and makes my hair so soft. It gave it natural volume and made my hair feel so clean. I have a problem with oily hair and this was perfect.. it didn’t dry my hair or make it to oily. The smell is amazing too!
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
I love love love love this shampoo! I got a really terrible haircut about a month ago and this has been my holy grail! My hair usually takes forever to grow but after using a whole bottle of this shampoo and conditioner I’ve gained almost 2 inches. I get that it doesn’t seem like a lot but 2 inches for me usually takes 6-8 months. I will always recommend not your mothers to anyone looking for good hair products
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
This stuff is true to the name! I cut my hair into a bob, not sure what i was thinking, but long story short, I HATED it after a month. A friend told me about this so I gave it a try. Its not real heavy and it smells great too. My hair grew so much after I started. But of course also did coconut oil treatments and got the end cut frequently
Priscilla
This was the very first NYM product I ever used. It smells nice and works well, my one complaint is that it’s really thick and so I ended up needing more than necessary to be able to wash all of my hair. (My hair is only medium length) I personally can’t say if it helped with hair growth or strength or anything, because I didn’t notice a change.
Skylar P.
Hartford, KY
Obsessed with this! I could definitely tell that my ends weren’t as rough and split. It also leaves my hair smooth & not greasy! The price is great too. So I highly recommend using.
StyleUrMood b.
Sunrise, FL
I loved it! I got it 2 weeks ago at Walmart, and I already can tell the difference. Stronger hair and a longer look for sure. It is a great option! Also, It smells delicious and the scent is long lasting! I would totally recommend it! In 3 weeks I'll post another review with more effects. I'm planning to try the conditioning as well!
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
I love Not Your Mothers hair products! They all smell wonderful, a little goes a long way and is a long lasting products. If you want your hair long and healthy this is a go to. I would definitely buy it again
Kendall K.
Indiana
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing. I actually really do think it helps my hair grow longer, probably because it keeps it very healthy. I love that this shampoo is free of parabans and sulfates, which is a main reason my hair feels so lightweight and soft when I use this. Would definitely recommend to someone who wants healthy hair!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?