BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This product I have a love hate relationship with, it's pricey and doesn't have a lot of product, but when I had my blonde hair it left my hair kind of squeaky clean, the conditioner was light weight but it was nice, I love it because my hair actually did grow faster than usual and it was mind boggling for me. I would have to say you HAVE to buy the Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner with it, after you get out of the shower, it really did work for me and that says a lot because I had damaged blonde hair that took a long time to grow and after using this I grew like wild flowers, I discontinued using it, but I'm thinking of buying this again because I've cut my hair and desperate for it to grow fast!
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have very thin brittle hair that is so damaged from heat stylers...so it's going to take a lot to make my hair grow. That being said, these types of shampoos are formulated to strengthen your hair therefore making it grow. I have to say this shampoo and conditioner combo just didn't do it for me. My hair stayed brittle & dry. My number of split ends didn't even decrease slightly and my hair didn't grow a pinch. I used the whole entire bottle of shampoo and conditioner and saw no improvement from any angle. This may work for some people but everyone is different, and it definitely didn't do it for me. It smells amazing though and didn't leave my hair flat or greasy like some growth shampoos. I've been using every product from Marc Anthony Grow Long Caffeine Ginseng Shampoo and I highly recommend this. Have seen results within the first two weeks. Did a review on this as well, check it out!
Emma D.
I really love this product! The best thing about this product is for sure the smell. When I was my hair with this product it feels very clean and refreshed. The bottle gets hard to use once you start running out, not much product is in the bottle in the first place. The product also did not contribute to my hair growth, but I was not using the shampoo in combo with the conditioner. I would use this shampoo alone just for the smell and cleanliness of my hair but the price isn't worth it to me.
Zuzanna C.
Wilmington, NC
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I decided to give the shampoo and conditioner duo a try after a bad bleach job and my hair needed some help and growth. When I first started using it, it made my hair so shiny and soft. However, about two weeks in, my hair felt... greasy? Now that i've been using it for about two months, i've noticed that my hair feels really dry but I have noticed an improvement in how fast my hair is growing.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
I’m obsessed with this product! In combo with the conditioner, my hair grew approx 4-5inches in a few months. One of my only complaints about this product is that it does somewhat leave my hair full and dry if used multiple days in a row. That being said, I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair which has been a huge change since I have extremely oily hair naturally. Overall great product at a great price and worth a try!
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho , NM
Autumn R.
I’m only giving this a 3/5 because you need to use other tools with this product. I take a biotin supplement , deep condition my hair weekly, do not use heat, and use this shampoo. Since I have been doing this my hair has grow probably an inch in a little over a month. So I think this shampoo is helping but you need to take other steps to see the best results.
Sarai М.
I really love this product. I don’t wash my hair too often since my hair just doesn’t like it but when I do I use this shampoo and conditioner set. I’ve noticed my hair has grown since using it but I don’t know if I’ve used it enough to say that this is the cause. Either way it smells great and I love it regardless of it actually making my hair grow or not.
Samantha S.
Atlanta, GA
Really hard to squeeze out of packaging. Didn’t particularly smell great and lathers really poorly, requiring use of a lot of product to wash your hair which felt like a waste as this shampoo is not cheap. I also didn’t notice any difference in my hair length or strength that could be attributed to anything other than normal hair growth and not the product
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love everything from the brand Not Your Mother’s!! I have yet to come across a product that doesn’t work for me. I love the smell of this shampoo—it’s a fruity smell but so refreshing! It lathers pretty well and makes my hair feel amazing! It’s not too harsh with sulfates so my hair is always soft after a wash. I will be buying this product again!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?