Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?

Zuzanna C.
Zuzanna C.
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I've been using them for the past two months and ever since i've been getting highlights my hair has grown super slow. After using this I did notice a little more growth as my roots came in faster than they usually do.
4 months ago
i never tried it but what ive seen and heard its pretty good
Sam R.
Sam R.
4 months ago
DermaChange Organic Vegan Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner Set - Natural Sulfate Free - Hair Regrowth With Vitamins - Stop Hair Loss - Color Treated or Curly Hair - For Woman and Men - Made by USA $40 On Amazon it makes hair grow fast within days
Brilee R.
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
10 months ago
Yes they really do work, my hair recently got damaged and so I began using this to straighten my hair, and it definitely works. Definitely, buy this product!
11 months, 1 week ago
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Grand Rapids, MN
1 year ago
YES. I am in love. Best drugstore hair shampoo and conditioner I've had so far.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
1 year, 2 months ago
I was using this product for a while i believe it was making my hair stronger but the smell was so bad