Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo

Does this product really work with the promotion of hair growth?
Does it actually make your hair grow ?
Does this product work for thin straight hair?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Springfield, OH
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo :) it leaves my hair smelling amazing and so soft ! I know it probably won't help my hair grow any but it was buy one get one half off at Meijers so figured it was worth a shot and so glad I tried it :)
This is a very good hair shampoo and it's help your hair to grow no matter the textures and it's leave your hair so softh and shinning.
Raleigh, NC
Okay so after a really bad haircut I decided to try this product and I’ve been using this for about 2-3 weeks already and I would say I see a slight growth in my hair. Which means a lot because my hair literally takes FOREVER to grow. I knew of the bat that my hair wasn’t going to grow an inch in the first month like that’s kind of impossible, for me at least. But If you are looking for something to boost your hair growth then I would recommend this. But the smell isn’t as pleasant as other shampoos and it’s just because of all the ingredients that are supposed to promote hair growth. I don’t mind the smell I actually like it. And a plus was that it was only 4$ and something cents at Walmart. I do recommend pairing it with the conditioner!
san francisco
This product and the matching conditioner made my hair grow so long! My hair is naturally thick and curly (but I have it chemically straightened) and I’ve always had it cut shoulder length until about 5 years ago when I started using this product. My hair used to grow very slow but this product made it long so quick it was honestly hard to believe (even my hair dresser was shocked!). The 4 stars is because this product has a very strong floral scent and my nose is very sensitive so every time I use this product my allergies are set off and I will continuously sneeze until I double wash or double condition with a different brand.
Mexico, MO
Ladies let me tell you, I can not rave about this shampoo enough!!!! My middle daughter is 8 years old and her hair has just never really grown. We’ve tried cutting it by the farmer’s almanac and everything. Still nothing. My 12 year old just chopped off 11 inches and already has quite a bit, my 4 year old gets hers trimmed (about 3” every two weeks) because it’s so long. This shampoo has already helped grow my daughters hair probably an extra 3” in 2 months. That’s not a whole lot but this little girl is super excited!!!
Maitland , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this shampoo for a few months now and I love it.... I see and feel the difference in my hair... my scalp is usually itchy and when I wash my hair with this the itch goes away. I would definitely reccomend. the smell is nice, not to strong, very clean and you dont have to use a ton of product... I wish it was alittle bigger for the price but because it's such a good shampoo I'm willing to pay the extra money..
bozeman
This product is amazing! I have bought it over and over and over again and invested in the whole set. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel great. And best of all it really did help my hair grow and grow fast. Not sure if there’s some miracle ingredient or if it’s just because it kept my hair healthy, especially using the shampoo conditioner leave in spray and the heat protectant
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t fall in love with this and I didn’t absolutely hate it either. It got my hair clean and didn’t leave and residue so that was good but my hair did feel a little more dry than usual, which I do not want as I’m trying to go my hair out. It smells nice and lathered great. Great price, but I wouldn’t say this is a super high quality shampoo but isn’t awful either.
Love love love this brand! I started using this shampoo when I colored my hair a vibrant purple. I needed something Sulfate free that wouldn’t strip the color and this is what I settled on. I was pleasantly surprised that is actually helped with my hair growth. Even my hair dresser commented on the amount of new growth I had Not Your Mother's
Chambersburg
Since I started using this product 2 months ago, my hair has grown well over 4 inches. It’s also safe to use on color treated hair. I consistently have bright red hair and the red lasts twice as long with this along with the matching conditioner! Love this stuff and it isn’t too expensive! A little definitely goes a long way with this one!

175 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...