BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #88 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help ...3 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'...2 Answers
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This product I have a love hate relationship with, it's pricey and doesn't have a lot of product, but when I had my blonde hair it left my hair kind of squeaky clean, the conditioner was light weight but it was nice, I love it because my hair actually did grow faster than usual and it was mind boggling for me. I would have to say you HAVE to buy the Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner with it, after you get out of the shower, it really did work for me and that says a lot because I had damaged blonde hair that took a long time to grow and after using this I grew like wild flowers, I discontinued using it, but I'm thinking of buying this again because I've cut my hair and desperate for it to grow fast!
Emma D.
I really love this product! The best thing about this product is for sure the smell. When I was my hair with this product it feels very clean and refreshed. The bottle gets hard to use once you start running out, not much product is in the bottle in the first place. The product also did not contribute to my hair growth, but I was not using the shampoo in combo with the conditioner. I would use this shampoo alone just for the smell and cleanliness of my hair but the price isn't worth it to me.
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
I’m obsessed with this product! In combo with the conditioner, my hair grew approx 4-5inches in a few months. One of my only complaints about this product is that it does somewhat leave my hair full and dry if used multiple days in a row. That being said, I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair which has been a huge change since I have extremely oily hair naturally. Overall great product at a great price and worth a try!
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
I have mixed feelings about this. The very first time I used it,I noticed a significant difference, my hair felt somehow cleaner and light and I loved it although it was pretty dry and tangled afterwards (despite using the conditioner) so I continued to use it. After the second use I didn't get that same feeling/result. It behaved as a typical shampoo although it does need help lathering, it doesn't last so you feel the need to go in with more shampoo which is a con. I was left with dry tangled hair every single time but stuck through for 3 months of the shampoo/conditioner and have seen somewhat of a difference in growth which is nice but I hate the way my hair feels most of time,so after I'm done with my current bottle, I will discontinue use.
Autumn R.
Lima, OH
I’m only giving this a 3/5 because you need to use other tools with this product. I take a biotin supplement , deep condition my hair weekly, do not use heat, and use this shampoo. Since I have been doing this my hair has grow probably an inch in a little over a month. So I think this shampoo is helping but you need to take other steps to see the best results.
Sarai М.
I really love this product. I don’t wash my hair too often since my hair just doesn’t like it but when I do I use this shampoo and conditioner set. I’ve noticed my hair has grown since using it but I don’t know if I’ve used it enough to say that this is the cause. Either way it smells great and I love it regardless of it actually making my hair grow or not.
Samantha S.
Buford, GA
Really hard to squeeze out of packaging. Didn’t particularly smell great and lathers really poorly, requiring use of a lot of product to wash your hair which felt like a waste as this shampoo is not cheap. I also didn’t notice any difference in my hair length or strength that could be attributed to anything other than normal hair growth and not the product
Whitney D.
Scottsboro , AL
I don’t know why Iv waited so long to try this... it smells so good and makes my hair so soft. It gave it natural volume and made my hair feel so clean. I have a problem with oily hair and this was perfect.. it didn’t dry my hair or make it to oily. The smell is amazing too!
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
I love love love love this shampoo! I got a really terrible haircut about a month ago and this has been my holy grail! My hair usually takes forever to grow but after using a whole bottle of this shampoo and conditioner I’ve gained almost 2 inches. I get that it doesn’t seem like a lot but 2 inches for me usually takes 6-8 months. I will always recommend not your mothers to anyone looking for good hair products
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love everything from the brand Not Your Mother’s!! I have yet to come across a product that doesn’t work for me. I love the smell of this shampoo—it’s a fruity smell but so refreshing! It lathers pretty well and makes my hair feel amazing! It’s not too harsh with sulfates so my hair is always soft after a wash. I will be buying this product again!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Jessica H.
Ada, OH
Do this work really well?