BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #76 in Shampoo

• Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help my hair ...3 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'm in a w...2 Answers
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This product I have a love hate relationship with, it's pricey and doesn't have a lot of product, but when I had my blonde hair it left my hair kind of squeaky clean, the conditioner was light weight but it was nice, I love it because my hair actually did grow faster than usual and it was mind boggling for me. I would have to say you HAVE to buy the Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner with it, after you get out of the shower, it really did work for me and that says a lot because I had damaged blonde hair that took a long time to grow and after using this I grew like wild flowers, I discontinued using it, but I'm thinking of buying this again because I've cut my hair and desperate for it to grow fast!
Sarah O.
Brandywine , MD
"LONG AND STRONG MAY BE AN OVERSTATEMENT."

I love the fun packaging and the light scent (smells a little like chapstick) of this product. Another great thing I have noticed is that the NYM brand usually has a buy 2, get 1 free sale at Ulta. Great value and does work as a hair cleaner. However, the shampoo claims to be a biotin-rich product, allowing longer hair growth. When you read the ingredients, biotin is #16 which leads me to believe there isn't much of that ingredient in each bottle. I do recommend it as a shampoo, but not a hair growth tool.
Bailey S.
Orlando
Love this product! Got it on sale from Ulta, actually thinking that it maybe wouldn't work well for my hair because it's thin in general, but it was on sale for Christmas and a good price. So I purchased it and boy.. did I fall in love! I like to do half of this conditioner and half regular.. whatever your conditioner of choosing you'd like. One thing I don't like about this product is the conditioner is so light, doesn't feel like im getting it all in my hair, feel like nothings there actually. But does give a great result
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
I’m obsessed with this product! In combo with the conditioner, my hair grew approx 4-5inches in a few months. One of my only complaints about this product is that it does somewhat leave my hair full and dry if used multiple days in a row. That being said, I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair which has been a huge change since I have extremely oily hair naturally. Overall great product at a great price and worth a try!
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
Really wanted to love this and the promise it brings to grow hair long and strong, but it just didn't do it for me. I found it was leaving my freshly washed hair looking greasy and bleh. I didn't really notice a difference a crazy difference in my hair after 2 months of use. Everyone is different, this could work magic for some people, but disappointingly it didn't for me.
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
I have mixed feelings about this. The very first time I used it,I noticed a significant difference, my hair felt somehow cleaner and light and I loved it although it was pretty dry and tangled afterwards (despite using the conditioner) so I continued to use it. After the second use I didn't get that same feeling/result. It behaved as a typical shampoo although it does need help lathering, it doesn't last so you feel the need to go in with more shampoo which is a con. I was left with dry tangled hair every single time but stuck through for 3 months of the shampoo/conditioner and have seen somewhat of a difference in growth which is nice but I hate the way my hair feels most of time,so after I'm done with my current bottle, I will discontinue use.
Sarai М.
I really love this product. I don’t wash my hair too often since my hair just doesn’t like it but when I do I use this shampoo and conditioner set. I’ve noticed my hair has grown since using it but I don’t know if I’ve used it enough to say that this is the cause. Either way it smells great and I love it regardless of it actually making my hair grow or not.
Samantha S.
Watkinsville, GA
Really hard to squeeze out of packaging. Didn’t particularly smell great and lathers really poorly, requiring use of a lot of product to wash your hair which felt like a waste as this shampoo is not cheap. I also didn’t notice any difference in my hair length or strength that could be attributed to anything other than normal hair growth and not the product
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
I love love love love this shampoo! I got a really terrible haircut about a month ago and this has been my holy grail! My hair usually takes forever to grow but after using a whole bottle of this shampoo and conditioner I’ve gained almost 2 inches. I get that it doesn’t seem like a lot but 2 inches for me usually takes 6-8 months. I will always recommend not your mothers to anyone looking for good hair products
Nicole B.
South Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite shampoo! I use it every other day. It smells pretty nice and always leaves my hair feeling super clean and refreshed. I have a really oily scalp and it's like it just disappeared once I'd started using the Way To Grow Long and Strong Shampoo and conditioner together! Great brand and wonderful products. 10/10 Definitely recommend.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Cynthia T.
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Jessica H.
Ada, OH
Do this work really well?