BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #65 in Shampoo

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really...5 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm looking for something to help my hair ...3 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'm in a w...2 Answers
Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo
  • "It really helped my hair grow; however, I'm going to have to stop using it because I'm allergic to it." in 1 review
  • "it smells great and is nice and thick." in 1 review
  • "Her hair grows fast regardless but after an awful hair color mistake that left me with damaged hair this was the only thing to revive my (then) bright pink hair." in 1 review
  • "I color my hair every 2-3 wks & this shampoo has worked well with my color treated hair!" in 1 review
  • "Best of all it is gentle on color treated hair helping prolong the color." in 1 review
Sarah O.
Brandywine , MD

I love the fun packaging and the light scent (smells a little like chapstick) of this product. Another great thing I have noticed is that the NYM brand usually has a buy 2, get 1 free sale at Ulta. Great value and does work as a hair cleaner. However, the shampoo claims to be a biotin-rich product, allowing longer hair growth. When you read the ingredients, biotin is #16 which leads me to believe there isn't much of that ingredient in each bottle. I do recommend it as a shampoo, but not a hair growth tool.
Bailey S.
Love this product! Got it on sale from Ulta, actually thinking that it maybe wouldn't work well for my hair because it's thin in general, but it was on sale for Christmas and a good price. So I purchased it and boy.. did I fall in love! I like to do half of this conditioner and half regular.. whatever your conditioner of choosing you'd like. One thing I don't like about this product is the conditioner is so light, doesn't feel like im getting it all in my hair, feel like nothings there actually. But does give a great result
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
I’m obsessed with this product! In combo with the conditioner, my hair grew approx 4-5inches in a few months. One of my only complaints about this product is that it does somewhat leave my hair full and dry if used multiple days in a row. That being said, I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair which has been a huge change since I have extremely oily hair naturally. Overall great product at a great price and worth a try!
Kylie R.
Delmar, MD
My go to not your mother's shampoo was sold out so I decided to try this. I like it enough so far, it smells great at least. I have curly hair so I try not to wash it too often, about once a week, but the day after I wash my hair my curls are a lot poofier than usual. After dealing with the first day, curls are back to normal. 🤗🤗 it's still a great brand and it's cruelty free so it'll do for now
Kellyann C.
Really wanted to love this and the promise it brings to grow hair long and strong, but it just didn't do it for me. I found it was leaving my freshly washed hair looking greasy and bleh. I didn't really notice a difference a crazy difference in my hair after 2 months of use. Everyone is different, this could work magic for some people, but disappointingly it didn't for me.
Tammy K.
Clearwater, FL
I love this product, I won't use Any other brand. I've tried to switch to other non-sulfate shampoos only to come back to NYM. I love how healthy my hair got in a short period of time after I began using it. My hair is thick, dries quickly, not as frizzy as it used to get when drying naturally. I can easily go about 3 days between washes without my hair looking or feeling dirty.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This has been my daily shampoo a few times (I switch up a lot so my hair doesn’t get too used to it). It smells great and makes my hair feel good. Does it actually help my hair grow? No. I also can’t really tell if it actually makes my hair stronger either. But I still really like using it and recommend it to my friends when they are looking for a new shampoo.
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
I love love love love this shampoo! I got a really terrible haircut about a month ago and this has been my holy grail! My hair usually takes forever to grow but after using a whole bottle of this shampoo and conditioner I’ve gained almost 2 inches. I get that it doesn’t seem like a lot but 2 inches for me usually takes 6-8 months. I will always recommend not your mothers to anyone looking for good hair products
Nicole B.
South Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite shampoo! I use it every other day. It smells pretty nice and always leaves my hair feeling super clean and refreshed. I have a really oily scalp and it's like it just disappeared once I'd started using the Way To Grow Long and Strong Shampoo and conditioner together! Great brand and wonderful products. 10/10 Definitely recommend.
Bri F.
Middleport , NY
I used this line when I chopped my hair to chin length and instantly regretted it. I also desperately wanted my hair to grow overnight but sadly that’s impossible. However I don’t think anything really makes hair grow faster this definitely repairs the hair so it doesn’t break all the way to the scalp and make the process. Take even longer.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really work?
Jessica H.
Ada, OH
Do this work really well?