BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Has anybody tried this shampoo and conditioner and do they really...4 Answers
  • Ahhh...I was carefree this summer and got an undercut. I'm in a w...2 Answers
  • Is there a shampoo or hair product that helps hair stop falling o...2 Answers
Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Long & Strong Shampoo
  • "It really helped my hair grow; however, I'm going to have to stop using it because I'm allergic to it." in 1 review
  • "it smells great and is nice and thick." in 1 review
  • "I color my hair every 2-3 wks & this shampoo has worked well with my color treated hair!" in 1 review
  • "I bought it because I have fine long hair that is prone to breakage and I want a sulfate free shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Best of all it is gentle on color treated hair helping prolong the color." in 1 review
Taylor Ann S.
Waynesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m obsessed with this product! In combo with the conditioner, my hair grew approx 4-5inches in a few months. One of my only complaints about this product is that it does somewhat leave my hair full and dry if used multiple days in a row. That being said, I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair which has been a huge change since I have extremely oily hair naturally. Overall great product at a great price and worth a try!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Scent is amazing very naturally smelling. Little goes a long way It repairs damaged hair and also helps it to grow fast. I love this and use it every time i wash my hair. I have noticed a difference in the texture, damage to it, and health, and growth. Def recommend to anyone trying to grow their hair out.
Sarah E.
I've been using this shampoo and its corresponding conditioner for over 2 years. Hands down my favorite shampoo ever. I have very curly hair and this doesn't dry it out or make it frizzy. It's the best product hair I've ever discovered. It is legitimately worth more than the 5$ it's priced at. Cannot reccomend enough!!! [product:not-your-mother's-way-to-grow-long-&-strong-shampoo]
Bri F.
Lockport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this line when I chopped my hair to chin length and instantly regretted it. I also desperately wanted my hair to grow overnight but sadly that’s impossible. However I don’t think anything really makes hair grow faster this definitely repairs the hair so it doesn’t break all the way to the scalp and make the process. Take even longer.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to grow out my hair and saw this shampoo at Ultra. So, I decided to give it a try. It is affordable, feels nice and smells good. I use both the shampoo and conditioner regularly. My hair feels and looks clean. I've noticed a bit less breakage. I don't know that it's helping with growth, but I like it.
Amber R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve always recommended this shampoo and conditioner to people who want help growing hair. The smell isn’t overbearing and it’s safe on colored treated hair. I use this product once a week and it’s given me a noticeable difference. I only use this product until my hair is the length I want then I switch.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thinning hair to medication I take and was told that this brand would help strengthen my hair as well as help it grow, so far I have seen a pretty good difference so I am going to continue using both the shampoo and conditioner. Also it works well with colored hair.
Elizabeth M.
Colorado Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really hoping that I would love this product I was able to buy it at Alta when it was on sale for 50% off and it builds up in my hair and leaves kind of a residue after so many washes I do love the fact though that it is vegan and animal cruelty free
Lili M.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really struggled to get through this shampoo. The smell was nauseating to me. I didn’t notice any difference in my hair in length or integrity after having gone through the whole bottle and it was pricey for the amount you get so I never bought again.
Hannah B.
Morganton
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is amazing. Packaging is pleasing to the eye. Leaves hair soft and smooth, lathering up great and not drying out hair. The only problem I have with it, it doesn’t help your hair grow as advertised. However, it does make hair appear healthier.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this and does it really work?
Brianna H.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
But does it make your hair grow faster than usual?
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
Where can i get this product for a cheaper price?
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this shampoo safe for color treated hair?
Joanna  L.
Canada
Does this actually make your hair grow longer?