BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Remember the princess in the tower with the long, golden locks? Well, now you can let down your own hair because of Way to Grow. Made with essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts, this salon formula will strengthen, moisturize and give your hair a silky texture by the time prince charming comes for you!

Zuzanna C.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. When I first started using it, it made my hair so shiny and soft. However, about two weeks in, my hair felt... greasy? Now that i've been using it for about two months, i've noticed that my hair feels really dry but I have noticed an improvement in how fast my hair is growing. But I find that the conditioner really isn't anything special at all.
Becca T.
I used this conditioner (and matching shampoo) for about 6 months in hopes it would help my hair grow longer faster but that was not the case. I also noticed that it tends to weigh my hair down and my natural volume disappeared. This product is nothing special and even though I love Not your mother's products, this was a bust for me. On the plus side though it did smell really good!
Alicia A.
This stuff! It doesn’t last very long but you do not need a lot per use either so once you realize that it really stretches! I would use this just every few washes and keep using my normal conditioner otherwise. The way this makes your hair feel is just amazing! And I have really greasy, flat hair but this didn’t weigh it down or make it any greasier. It was love.
Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
This conditioner is sulfate free which I was attracted to at first but then I learned that the sulfates are actually what kept my hair soft. This conditioner dried the crap out of my hair but I do have to say it made it grow faster. So with this conditioner there is a bit of give and take. For me I can’t deal with how dry it made my hair so I won’t be buying again
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I love the Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo, but I think my enthusiasm for this brand stops there. I’ve tried many of their conditioners, including this one, as well as styling products, and have been less than wowed by any of them. I didn’t notice any changes in my hair’s growth or general condition after using this conditioner for weeks.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love 💕 this conditioner . I have a lot of this company’s product I think it’s super affordable and is quality stuff so it’s a go to for me . I always wait till Ulta has it on sale then I stock up and get it at grocery store prices
Carly A.
Atlanta
I have have tried this on 2 different occasions and honestly I don’t think it necessarily helps hair gain length or strength. It surely has a nice scent and definitely works well as a conditioner but I don’t think it has a special formulation to help long hair
Molly H.
Odenton, MD
I love this conditioner!!! I have very fine hair and many conditioners will end up weighing my hair down. This product never does this. It’s great for hydrating damaged hair!!! Will buy again and again
Chakirah K.
When I say this conditioner is the BEST I mean it. It smells incredible and leaves my hair so soft. I would usually use it as a leave in conditioner and it really benefits. I am very satisfied about this product.
Chloe W.
Dallas
This conditioner is phenomenal but the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it did not seem to make my hair grow any differently. That said it is still a great conditioner that helps get rid of dryness and is very healthy for the hair.
Dak Y.
Where can I find it?
Luz H.
This product will help my hair grow??
Valeria M.
Toa Alta, PR
Does this product actually work? Does the shampoo have sulfate? And what's approximately the price?
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
Does anyone's scalp itch after using this or the shampoo!?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Has anyone had any results while using this?