BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #39 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Remember the princess in the tower with the long, golden locks? Well, now you can let down your own hair because of Way to Grow. Made with essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts, this salon formula will strengthen, moisturize and give your hair a silky texture by the time prince charming comes for you!

Lexi A.
I got an ulta beauty gift card for my birthday and I was determined to get hair care instead of make up, and I was not disappointed. I have really long hair already so it’s prone to damage and frizz. This conditioner really helped keep my hair detangled and silky. It repaired some of my heat damage, which was an added bonus! If you are looking for salon quality with a drug store (higher end drug store) price, you need this! I would recommend the same brand of shampoo to go with it for maximum results
Zuzanna C.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. When I first started using it, it made my hair so shiny and soft. However, about two weeks in, my hair felt... greasy? Now that i've been using it for about two months, i've noticed that my hair feels really dry but I have noticed an improvement in how fast my hair is growing. But I find that the conditioner really isn't anything special at all.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I really enjoy Not Your Mother’s products and am always trying to try as many of their hair products as I can. I really liked this conditioner. Smelled great and made my hair feel good. Fairly positive it didn’t help my hair grow, but oh well. Still a great product
Becca T.
I used this conditioner (and matching shampoo) for about 6 months in hopes it would help my hair grow longer faster but that was not the case. I also noticed that it tends to weigh my hair down and my natural volume disappeared. This product is nothing special and even though I love Not your mother's products, this was a bust for me. On the plus side though it did smell really good!
Alicia A.
This stuff! It doesn’t last very long but you do not need a lot per use either so once you realize that it really stretches! I would use this just every few washes and keep using my normal conditioner otherwise. The way this makes your hair feel is just amazing! And I have really greasy, flat hair but this didn’t weigh it down or make it any greasier. It was love.
Elizabeth H.
Carrollton, TX
This conditioner is sulfate free which I was attracted to at first but then I learned that the sulfates are actually what kept my hair soft. This conditioner dried the crap out of my hair but I do have to say it made it grow faster. So with this conditioner there is a bit of give and take. For me I can’t deal with how dry it made my hair so I won’t be buying again
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is a great conditioner to use. The Not Your Mothers way to grow conditioner has been my go to conditioner for a few weeks now due to the fact I’m trying to get my hair to grow and I’ve been very satisfied. The conditioner smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and moistened without the frizz. I will definitely be buying it again when I run out!
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I love the Not Your Mother’s dry shampoo, but I think my enthusiasm for this brand stops there. I’ve tried many of their conditioners, including this one, as well as styling products, and have been less than wowed by any of them. I didn’t notice any changes in my hair’s growth or general condition after using this conditioner for weeks.
Chase M.
Big Flats, NY
I loved this for a few months but started getting greasy hair after longtime use. If this is used and switched every three months or so, it’s a great product! I didn’t necessarily see my hair grow any faster but felt that my hair was strong. I would definitely say that it works best when used with the shampoo and conditioner.
brianna m.
I don't know if the one i bought was bad or what but this left a tacky residue in my hair each time i used it. It was really strange. Besides that it left the rest of my hair clean, soft and smelling nice. As for growth results I saw nothing drastic but I did love the smell, affordable price and the amount you get! give it a try!
Dak Y.
Where can I find it?
Luz H.
This product will help my hair grow??
Valeria M.
Toa Alta, PR
Does this product actually work? Does the shampoo have sulfate? And what's approximately the price?
Jillian L.
It says it helps grow your hair, is it worth it? I can't imagine it can make it grow too much but does it really do something for your hair? I've tried so many kinds of shampoos and conditioner and they all make my hair feel the same.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Has anyone had any results while using this?

back