Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow® Long & Strong Conditioner

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Remember the princess in the tower with the long, golden locks? Well, now you can let down your own hair because of Way to Grow. Made with essential vitamins, herbs and bioactive extracts, this salon formula will strengthen, moisturize and give your hair a silky texture by the time prince charming comes for you!

Has anyone actually noticed a difference in the time it takes hair to grow while using this product?
How well does this work? When I grow my hair out it feels thinner and I shed more. Does this really make hair stringer?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Way To Grow® Long & Strong Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Austin
I love Not Your Mother's products, because they are sulfate and silicone free which is great for my curly hair. I bought this conditioner originally because it was the only Not Your Mother's conditioner at my store, but I love it! It smells almost like sweet tarts, and leave my hair so soft and hydrated. I can use it on a no-shampoo day and it doesn't leave my curls feeling greasy at all. I highly suggest this for all hair types, but especially for those with curly hair that follow the Curly Girl Method.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly, Coarse
Santa Rosa , CA
I just Recently purchased this item with the matching shampooI, The shampoo doesn’t give much of a lather so I have to use more of the product which is a downfall because the bottle is not so big so I’m going to have to re-purchase this item. It does make my hair feel clean when I get out of the shower but I will be testing it out for a bit longer and I will re review when I feel is a good time to do so.
Medium Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Normal, Thin
Trying to find a decent, reasonably priced, sulfate free, paraben free, cruelty free shampoo & conditioner company was proving to be impossible, then I came across “Not Your Mother’s”. After a couple of uses I swear I heard the hallelujah chorus because I finally found shampoo that didn’t make my hair feel like dried out wire and smelled good, all without breaking my bank account. The conditioner is just as good and makes my hair feel very soft. This is going to be my new go-to hair products brand
Black / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Kinky
We use this condition for both myself and my daughter. She has very long, thin, fine hair. While I have medium length, fine hair. Its does a wonderful job of conditioning our hair, without feeling weighted down afterwards. It has nice slip, so I can easily detangle her hair in the shower, which makes things so much easier when braiding her hair!
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Thin
New Braunfels, TX
I’ve used this after the Way To Grow Shampoo & I really did notice hair growth. I didn’t have to use a large amount, a quarter size went on my hair very smooth and creamy. The conditioner left my hair tangle free, soft and silky. I would purchase again!
Fleming Island
I used this for many many months trying to get my hair to grow, I was skeptical but I did notice a difference in my hair. It doesn’t make your hair grow but it gives your hair and scalp the nutrients it needs to grow healthier hair.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Straight
Seattle, WA
I’ve been using this conditioner (and it’s matching shampoo) for years now and I love it. It smells like strawberry’s or fruit punch. I find that it conditions my hair without leaving them too slick/greasy feeing.
Dark Brown / Damage, Hair Loss / Normal
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as growing your hair out, I don’t know if it works as I’ve only been using it for about a week. Honestly I was just blown away by the smell of this conditioner. It smells like if sweet tarts were crushed up and made into a paste. It smells delicious, and the conditioner is actually pretty thick. I’ve tried a lot of different conditioners and I hate those thin ones that might as well not even be conditioners (those really light weight almost watery or like shampoo ones). This is not an average conditioner and I’d suggest giving it a try. It smells good and does a good job without making hair greasy.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Volume / Normal, Straight, Fine
Oxford, NC
It’s great for the moisture and to lock it in, but if I don’t wash my hair every day, it makes it feel oily and gross. Dry shampoo can’t even help it. Still great for a boost every now and then.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Curls / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Secane, PA
This conditioner leaves my damaged hair feeling ten times better! It is affordable and smells nice. I also feel like I definitely see an improvement in growth. Love using this brand.
Dark Brown
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chillicothe , OH
a year ago
Britney P. • 10 months ago
I haven’t noticed any difference. Your hair just feels very dry and crispy at the ends.