BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #7 in Leave-In Conditioner

Not Your Mother's Way to Grow® Leave-In Conditioner is infused with Procapil™, a breakthrough combination of ingredients that's been clinically proven to help your hair grow stronger and longer faster. Way to Grow® will moisturize, detangle, and smooth hair while building the strength you need for beautiful, healthy hair always.

Reviews (1920)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I received this leave-in conditioner as part of the endless summer vox box.
I have never been one to use leave-in conditioners as the ones I tried on the past never did what they advertised and always left my hair oily if I put even a little too much on. So I was a little hesitant to try a leave-in conditioner again.
I tried it shortly after I showered and then combed it through. I cannot speak on how well it detangles as my hair is pretty manageable in that sense. However, it calmed down my morning frizz, smells amazing, and left my hair stronger at the ends, and gave me that just-left-the-salon feel. I even tried it again the next time I showered and this time sprayed even more than was necessary to see how it would affect my hair. Glad to say, no negative effects, just the scent lasting longer!
I am truly impressed by this product and will be purchasing more once I run out.
Leslee L.
Leslee L.
Flint, MI
I have never been able to use a leave in conditioner because the brands that I had tried before always left my hair looking greasy and weighed down. I got a free bottle of the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner from Influenster to try in exchange for my review and I FELL IN LOVE!!! I have very thin, very fine hair and have always had to use a brush to get through the little snarls that my hair always seems to work itself into, especially when it's wet. With the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave In Conditioner, I now use a small toothed comb with NO issues, even when my hair is wet! My hair never looks greasy or weighed down and actually looks the healthiest it ever has! When I ran out of the bottle I received compliments of Influenster, I went out and bought 2 more so I could be sure to not be without it. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
India B.
India B.
This is now and forever my favorite hair product, period! I got a 2 oz. sample to test in the Endless Summer VoxBox, and I couldn't wait to try it out! I am mixed (black and white), and I often have a hard time finding products to tame my hair in the Florida humidity where I live. This leave-in conditioner not only smells fantastic, but works like a dream! It left my hair soft and manageable, even after my hair dried! It helped handle fly aways and kept my hair from looking coarse after I flat-ironed it! It actually kept my hair in place better than traditional hairspray, and felt like it left it healthier too! After I finished my sample size, I ended up buying a full size bottle because I needed it in my daily routine! My hair has less breakage after only a week of use!! I definitely recommend this awesome leave-in conditioner spray!!!!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Stratford, CT
I got this as part of a vox box promotion a while ago, but at the time I didn't find much use for it. However, I recently had my hair bleached and dyed, which of course proved to be a damaging process. I started using the leave in conditioner in addition to my normal conditioning routine for some added softness and shine, and now I'm so thankful I got it.

I keep my hair cut short, so I can't attest to the claims about growth, but it DEFINITELY conditions and strengthens well. It makes my hair feel so much less damaged and dry, and adds some much needed shine without looking greasy (like similar products I've tried in the past, which is why I was weary of this one initially.) It also smells great and keeps my hair smelling great all day, which is a huge bonus.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a trial size complimentary in the Endless Summer Voxbox to test. I have really long, thick hair that tangles easily. I also dye my hair red and it tends to be pretty dry. After using this leave-in conditioner for a week, my hair was noticeably softer. Also, for the first time in a long time, I could comb through my hair after washing it - no tangles - and a dramatic decrease in the amount of hair that I would ultimately end up pulling out. As for the growth factor, my hair is already long and it grows fast on its own, so I didn't notice any difference there. However, I would definitely recommend this product, especially for you ladies with long hair! I will be buying a full size bottle of this very soon!
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I received this in the endless summer vox box, and this is 100% an honest review. First of all, I must say that as soon as I sprayed this on my hair, I felt like I was at a salon. It smells soooo good (and the smell lasted a while too)! I use leave-in conditioner every day because I have naturally wavy hair so it can get super knotty. This stuff worked wonders on my knots and didn't make my brush tug on my hair at all. While I love it so far, unfortunately I haven't used it long enough to recommend it or talk to its hair growing-power. I would probably buy it when I run out to see if it works for hair growth, and would definitely buy it again as a leave-in conditioner!
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am truly impressed! I am typically someone who only uses high-end hair products, but this is seriously a game changer. I ultimately tried this product because I received it in my #ESVoxBox, and I am so happy that I was kindly pushed outside my comfort zone! For reference, I normally use It's a 10's leave in conditioner along with S Factor's defrizz serum after the shower, but this product gives me the EXACT same effect as both of those combined! Now, I have only been using this spray for a couple of weeks now so I do not truly know if it encourages hair growth but I can say my hair looks healthy and vibrant. Overall, I completely recommend this hair product!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm a hairdresser, and while this stuff isn't "salon-worthy", I feel like this spray should be. Not only is it great as a leave-in conditioner, but it also makes hair so easy to brush/comb through, which I love (and my clients do as well - I'm not wasting time and/or hurting them while trying to brush out hair that gets unruly after a shampoo). And for the price, you can't beat it. Definitely give this product a try.

Note: It's called "Way to Grow", but there's no way this product will make your hair grow. I think it's called that because you're not breaking your hair while trying to brush it wet, which will keep your hair healthy and full.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free to test from my #ESVoxbox and this is my honest opinion:

I think this product is great! I use a leave in conditioner already so I didn't mind trying a new one since I have very damaged hair. First off the packaging is very cute! The smell is very nice and smells really good! I sprayed a good amount on my hair after I got out of the shower, and my hairs very brittle so I have to be careful brushing, but when it was drying I noticed my split ends weren't so bad and my hair felt very soft after. It worked real well with my hair after just one use! I very much enjoyed it and will purchase in the future!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
I spend tons of money on moisterizing products for my hair. I have extremely processed, dry and very curly. It smells delicious and I find myself not having to use tons of oil in my hair after I wash it. I usually use a thick oil and a ton of leave in conditioner. With this product I see myself using more of it than the oil and my hair actually isn't as frizzy as it normally is and the girls are actually manageable. I live in the Texas humidity so I thought I'd like this is very good to find. I did receive this as a free sample in my Endless Summer vox box, but I do see myself with purchasing this in the future when I run out.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.