BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #13 in Leave-In Conditioner

Not Your Mother's Way to Grow® Leave-In Conditioner is infused with Procapil™, a breakthrough combination of ingredients that's been clinically proven to help your hair grow stronger and longer faster. Way to Grow® will moisturize, detangle, and smooth hair while building the strength you need for beautiful, healthy hair always.

Nance Y.
Los Angeles
I use this every time I wash my hair. I started taking care of my hair much better after my hair was colored. My hair stylist recommended a leave-in conditioner and detangler. My hair is on the finer side, so it tends to tangle. With this product, my hair has become much more manageable. It smells great, is affordable, and is easy to use. I will continue using this product. I noticed that my hair has a nice shine to it!
Jewel B.
So glad this caught my eye and I decided to try it out! Smells amazing !!!! And it works wonders on tangles! I have a 4 year old with naturally curly hair in which I hate the thought of having to brush it due to all the tangles and her crying because I'm pulling her hair! I bought this for myself but decided to give it ago in her hair... I will never buy anything else! Highly recommend !!!
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
Use this every single day and love it. Not only does it de tangle my hair straight out of the shower (no easy task) but I also feel like I have seen some growth after using this product. I have definitely seen an improvement in how healthy my hair is.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
I love this product. I have dry damaged hair and this makes it sooo soft. It doesn’t weigh it down or make it greasy. I noticed a difference in my hair after one use. You get a lot of bang for your buck! The spritz is great and the sprayer is strong. I’ve dropped it a lot and it hasn’t broken like the other brands I’d tried.
Casey D.
Mount Joy, PA
I love the smell of this hair product! My ends are bleached so I’m always looking for a great leave in conditioner. This product is the best for hydrating my frizzy/rough ends. It also helps get rid all of the knots in my hair. I am extremely satisfied with this product and I always have a bottle in my bathroom drawer.
Hannah M.
I love this leave in conditioner so much! I put it in at night before I go to bed, so that it doesn’t smell too strong in the morning. It smells good, but a little strong. It detangles your hair really well, and makes it soft. I haven’t been tracking how much your hair grows with this, but I’m sure it does that too.
Katlin S.
Mount Airy, NC
This is a great product at an affordable price. It makes my hair softer, and it feels less damaged. I'm sure if I used it on a regular basis I would see long term results. This is the only leave in conditioner I have found that doesn't make my hair feel gross. I can style of wear it natural while this is in.
Kendra C.
New Lexington, OH
I absolutely LOVE Not Your Mothers products especially this one. I personally have trouble growing out my hair. Once it hits a certain length it seems to be done growing, but with this? Your hair becomes super healthy and grows extremely fast. This stuff my friends is a TRUE hair care keeper you HAVE to try!
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I love the way it makes my hair feel! I recently got my hair lightened and it get drier more quickly so I use this spray mostly on the ends of my hair and it adds great hydration. I did find that if I put too much of this product in my roots that my hair is an oil bomb by the end of the day, but that's partly because my hair gets oily anyway. I also get a ton of compliments when I use this product because it smells divine. At $9 a bottle it's totally worth it.
Lorann B.
Knoxville, TN
I don't notice that this product does anything extra for my hair. My hair tends to get dry in the winter so I bought this to try and keep it nourished. Other than making my hair smell good, this doesn't do anything for me. Won't be repurchasing but instead i will try to find a different product.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.