BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #29 in Leave-In Conditioner

Fortify. Detangle. Condition. With Procapil® to Grow Stronger Hair Protects Against Breakage Moisturizes & Detangles So you're let down your hair, but it's still not long enough? Out salon formula leave-in conditioner will take care of that. Infused...

Buy on Amazon
Amber H.
Howell, MI
I have a lot of very thick, fairly long hair and I am SO thankful that I received a free trial sample of this product in the Endless Summer VoxBox! I've pretty much given up on spending endless amounts of money trying out hair products with great reviews, only to discover the reviewers must not have a lion's mane attached to their heads, like I do. So for all of my fellow lion's mane mates out there, THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU! I spray a VERY liberal amount of Way To Grow on my hair, after towel drying it, and I'm amazed that I can get my entire mane covered, without my hair feeling drenched in product or weighed down! Better yet, I've used it and gone straight to bed (letting my hair air dry overnight) and I've put it in just before blow drying and each time my hair was soft, not frizzy, I could easily run my fingers through my hair like a brush, and the best part, no matter how I've styled it the day before it looks healthy and attractive when I roll out of bed! That's a win in my book!
Ana C.
Hempstead , NY
It smells a little strange, but eventually it grows on you. I didn’t see too much results with this product unfortunately, but every hair type is different and will react to products differently. I probably wouldn’t buy this again, but only because it didn’t really work for me. I would still recommend to try it though because Not Your Mother’s uses really good ingredients in their hair products.
Katerina T.
Not your mother’s is a great brand. I have tried their different hair products and it has a nice smell to it. You can get it at a local drugstore or Ulta Beauty. It is easy to use and refreshes your hair instantly. It absorbs the oils and leaves it with more volume.
Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
I like that this is a spray and it’s very light. Doesn’t overly oil my hair and leaves it feeling smooth and looking and feeling healthy. It’s very easy to use and perfect for after a beach or pool day or just being on the go!
allysin s.
Bridgeton, NJ
I'm a big fan of this brand and own many of their products, their dry shampoo is my holy grail! I love their leave in conditioner as well, it smells great and is in an easy to use sprayer. I use this after every wash, my hair is super shiny, thicker, stronger, and less frizzy.. even after recently dying my hair! I will 110% DEFINITELY repurchase, especially since I am almost out :)
Juliana M.
I've been using this leave in conditioner for about 3 weeks now. Kind of just bought it on a whim while I was at my local Walgreens. I really enjoy the sprayer on this! It disperses the product perfectly, helps with detangling and doesn't feel greasy or anything like that.
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
I bought this at Walgreens and this was my first time using the product. I think that it did a good job detangling and making my hair feel soft and silky . I’m not sure if I would repurchase because I bought this with a coupon and it retails for 9.49. It works but think it’s too expensive. I think other brands are comparable.
Heather M.
Rochester
This leave in conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny all day long! It mists nicely onto your hair. You also don't need to use much so it lasts a long time. I haven't found another leave it conditioner for the same value that works as well! I would buy this product again in a heart beat!
Victoria A.
Stony Brook, NY
Love this leave in spray! It leaves my hair silky and smooth, and it smells great! It's definitely an affordable, and really makes a difference for my fine and dye damaged hair. I haven't necessarily seen much more length out of my hair, but it definitely feels healthier!
Jazz V.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ve been trying to use this product religiously. I haven’t seen any difference in the length of my hair, but I do like it way it leaves my hair smooth and smelling nice after a shower. I don’t recommend using this on dry hair like some people do, personally it makes my hair feel heavy and greasy.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I have thin and dry hair, do you thing this would work if I use a lot of heating tools?
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
Lacy U.
At Ulta this is cheaper. But anyways how well does this work on natural hair? Has anyone seen more growth than normal?