BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Renee L.
Monroe, MI
Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner I am obsessed with this entire line! Their dry shampoo is amazing as well. No build up and smells amazing.. not to mention it also WORKS! I high recommend this entire product line. Affordable and you can find it anywhere!
Chelsey S.
Watching tutorials in facebook I've always heard this brand mentioned. Inexpensive!! Love this brand. Definitely seeing a differences in the first 2 weeks!!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
"I received this product for free complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes and I love this product! I'm a big fan of Not Your mother's so I was really excited to try this. I have naturally dry hair and this really worked well on my colored hair. It smells so good and did a great job of moisturizing too. I'm impressed and will continue to buy products from this brand!!! 😃"
Catherine P.
Macomb, MI
leaves my hair feeling soft and silky - I was putting it on at night before bed and letting it sit all night and it was great
Leah R.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. However my own opinion of it is the product works great, it my hair was really dry, dull and lacking which looks terrible for waist length locks. So saving the day the #ESVoxBox gave my locks the life they needed and nutrients to even get a little boost and grow a bit more. still over due for a trim by at least now no one except for me, my hair and our hair dresser. 👍🏼🌸🙊
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Just WOW! I was completely against leave-in conditioner until I received this product FREE in my EndlessSummer VoxBox. I fell head over heels for this product after the first use.
Pros: It smells amazing! My hair does not break/fall out nearly as much! Does not leave my hair feeling oily or too shiny. My hair feels softer and it truly is so much easier to brush!!!
Cons: I really can not think of anything that I do not love about this product.
Nancy M.
I'm totally in love with this product. First, loved the applicator. I have never tried a leave-in like a spray ha ha ha. I have natural hair type 4C (Kinky, Afro), and I'm always looking for products that define my naturals curl pattern, NYM made it possible and at the same time works the grow of my hair. I would like to try the entire NYM Way 2 Grow line to stimulate 100% the grow of my kinky.
Good texture, no expensive, easy way to use, detangles my curls very well, 100% recommended.
Courtney T.
My absolute favorite leave-in conditioner. I’ve been through at least ten bottles and have another 5 backups in my collection currently. I swear this makes my hair grow like a weed and keeps its super healthy.
Amber S.
Niagara Falls
Leaves my hair feeling detangled smooth and soft. I tell everyone about this product that is looking to grow their hair out. I originally got this just for a leave in conditioner and figured if it helped my hair grow then it was an added bonus but once i realized how amazing my hair felt and grew after i started using this, i recommend it to everyone and i have not stopped using it. Every single day i use this product and i swear it is the reason my hair is so long.
Ashley M.
Toledo, OH
I wasn't really sure how I was going to like this product because honestly I can't use conditioners very often because of how easily my hair can get oily. I've tried some of the other NYM hair products before and figured why not try this leave- in conditioner since I've been growing my hair out and... I love it!! :) It doesn't make my hair feel oily at all! It make it soft, and so much easier to brush through, as well! I've recommended this to many of my friends, and definitely recommend it to anyone considering trying it out! When I ran out of my first bottle I had to get more! Love this!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.