BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

vanessa c.
Love not you mothers product. They work and smell great. The leave in conditioner leaves your hair silky smooth. I have damaged hair and can always trust that this conditioner will leave me hair shiny and healthy. I would definitely recommend.
Marissa V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I am truly impressed! I am typically someone who only uses high-end hair products, but this is seriously a game changer. I ultimately tried this product because I received it in my #ESVoxBox, and I am so happy that I was kindly pushed outside my comfort zone! For reference, I normally use It's a 10's leave in conditioner along with S Factor's defrizz serum after the shower, but this product gives me the EXACT same effect as both of those combined! Now, I have only been using this spray for a couple of weeks now so I do not truly know if it encourages hair growth but I can say my hair looks healthy and vibrant. Overall, I completely recommend this hair product!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I do like this leave in. I can’t say that it helped my hair grow but it did make my hair feel soft and hydrated. I probably won’t repurchase but it is super affordable
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
So far I am loving this product. Smells great. It’s not like an instant miracle worker but this product does work and it leaves your hair smelling great. So that’s a win for me.
Maria S.
Honestly not worth the money, i apply this everyday for 2 month now and didn’t notice any difference. Didn’t do good or bad! It suppose to make your hair grow, but I didn’t see that either
Becca T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Smells great, I feel like it really helped give my hair a boost when it comes to hair growth. It helped with shine, and some damage. Good price would probably buy again.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I received a sample from Influenster in my ES VoxBox. This is a fairly good conditioner. I have thick, curly hair and sprays are difficult to apply evenly. I prefer thicker creams to weigh down my frizz. This spray reminds me of a light L'oreal kids detangler my mom used on my hair straight out of the shower. For someone with thinner to normal hair, this is a great product. FYI it smells strongly of apple spice so take a whiff before buying--it lasts several hours!
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I cannot even...

I am so IN LOVE with this conditioner. Like I literally cannot. The smell of the mist is sooooo good and it's super lightweight on my hair. I put this product on after a shower and after my hair dries my hair smells delicious and is so soft. I don't normally use much drugstore products on my hair but I HAVE to now lol. This product is amazing and cheap. I haven't been using it long enough to notice a difference but oh my gosh...even if it didn't make my hair grow ID still buy it for the other benefits!!
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
Great product!! Very inexpensive brand but is great quality. I have also used their dry shampoo and beach waves spray and all three are great. Definitely recommend.
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
One of my all time favorites, I've been using g this product for years now, and I will venture out but always come back to it, I just can't live without it y'all!!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.