BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Amanda G.
This doesn’t de tangle well and the nozzle is a pain in the tail to use. My hair doesn’t feel any softer after using it and frankly I threw it away before I used it all. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Megan S.
Lexington, KY
I use this on my hair daily, in the summer ive been using it after swimming and I can tell that it has added moisture and shine to my otherwise limp hair due to chlorine
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell and how soft my hair is after using this product m!! I recently made the switch from conditioner in the shower to leave in conditioner and I’m loving it
Jess B.
Spray on my roots on wet hair. Doesn’t weigh it down or leave it greasy and I definitely saw a difference in my hair growth after using the whole system for 2-3 weeks.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I actually bought this by accident because i wanted to grow my hair out but i thought it wouldn't work. i tried using it for awhile (as in 1 month) and noticed at the end of the month my hair grew faster using this than it did on its own wihtout no help involved. It worked for me over the course of 5+ weeks, it didn't instantly grow, only down fall is it leaves your scalp oily but once you brush it every night it goes away .
Jennifer S.
Edison, NJ
I use this product every time I get out of the shower. It helps to detangle my hair and leaves it feeling smooth and silky. It isn't too heavy and the scent is lovely.
Jamie H.
Pearl River
Smells great, light weight, healthy and helpful...what more can you ask for? If you’re looking for a heavy conditioning treatment this is not for you. It’s light weight but works.
Angelique M.
Corona, CA
I have this in my bathroom and I use it basically everyday
I've seen results in my hair in the month that I started using it
Make sure to use it everyday for better results
Aliyah S.
This product acts as a detangler as well which is a plus. It also smells soft and fresh which I love. It leaves my hair feeling more conditioned than without for sure
Kaitlyn T.
I love everything from Not Your Mother’s! The quality is amazing with everything! My hair just feels super healthy and thick after using this stuff! Highly recommend!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.