BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

lauren g.
I love this leave in conditioner! It's so affordable and makes my hair so soft and healthy. Repaired a lot of damage and keeps my ends sleek and smooth. Highly recommend 👌
Allie P.
Not a huge fan of this leave-in conditioner. Personally I think it smells weird and saw no results from it. I expected it to make my hair softer and less tangly but unfortunately was disappointed.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I use this on my daughter's fine hair after washing and it works amazingly! It doesn't weigh her hair down, keeps it manageable, and smells soooooo good! It seems to protect her hair from heat damage, as well (I blow it dry at night).
Darrian T.
My husband has really long hair and he loves to use this stuff. He says it smells great and makes his hair feel really soft throughout the day. He also says that it helps with growth. It's about 6 dollars a bottle where I get it.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Allie H.
Youngstown, FL
Paired with the shampoo and conditioner my hair smells amazing and feels so light and fluffy. My hair grows like a weed now I have to get it trimmed once every other week.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
"I received this product for free complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes and I love this product! I'm a big fan of Not Your mother's so I was really excited to try this. I have naturally dry hair and this really worked well on my colored hair. It smells so good and did a great job of moisturizing too. I'm impressed and will continue to buy products from this brand!!! 😃"
Lacy J.
I love this brand. This product smells great and works as a de tangler (most leave in conditioning sprays don’t detangle). Available in most stores at a reasonable price.
Bri S.
Pittsburgh
This is very affordable. It was a good product. It left me here do you tangled moisturized. I would recommend this to others. It was A more affordable option then other leave in conditioners. I would recommend to others and buy again.
Ami D.
not sure if it's helped with growth because my hair is incredibly long however I do enjoy the scent and feel of the product in my hair. It helps with tangles also so I continue to purchase.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.