BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Amy T.
I've been using this for about a year now. My hair is super curly, but fine. I use about 4 squirts of this stuff on my hair when it's wet before I brush it. I follow up with my mousse or gel. This stuff smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy. Highly recommend!
Shayna J.
This brand does so many great things for my hair, I've just stopped straightening my hair and it works really well. It's not as good as she's moisture but its hydrating and I would definitely buy again
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
I spend tons of money on moisterizing products for my hair. I have extremely processed, dry and very curly. It smells delicious and I find myself not having to use tons of oil in my hair after I wash it. I usually use a thick oil and a ton of leave in conditioner. With this product I see myself using more of it than the oil and my hair actually isn't as frizzy as it normally is and the girls are actually manageable. I live in the Texas humidity so I thought I'd like this is very good to find. I did receive this as a free sample in my Endless Summer vox box, but I do see myself with purchasing this in the future when I run out.
Lauren S.
I used this product in addition to the Way to Grow shampoo and conditioner pair. My hair grows extremely fast with these products and I absolutely love it! However, I recently stopped using this leave in conditioner and only used the shampoo and conditioner pair. I saw no change in the way my hair was growing. Therefore, I think that if you are using the other products as well, you don't need to spend money on this one too. Just use the pair. Vice versa,
I do not know how this leave in product works on its own. I recommend trying it as the other products do work flawlessly!
Monique R.
Grand Prairie, TX
The packaging makes this product super easy to use.  I have curly hair, which is naturally dry, so I need a great leave in like this!  Love the packaging and price!
Jana I.
I didn't notice any hair growth with just the leave-in, but it helped a lot with frizz and smelled amazing! It is extremely affordable and a leave-in conditioner, but I wouldn't expect any hair growth unless you use the whole line.
Melissa M.
This was just too greasy for my hair. It smells okay but I sprayed a small amount from the middle of my hair to the ends and my hair got oily so much faster. It does detangle and add moisture though.
Andrea V.
Fresno, CA
such a great leave in conditioner! recently started gravitating towards these conditioners and this brand specifically has done my hair wonders! i have no complaint about it
Anna W.
This leave in conditioner is not oily or heavy and helps to make your hair shiny smooth and strengthens it as well! I have noticed a decrease in split ends while using this.
Kimahri J.
Love love LOVE this stuff. In order to see results you need to be diligent and follow the instructions. I also recommend massaging it into your scalp. But it does seem to work!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.