BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Taylor H.
Bridgeville, DE
I have yet to notice if my hair has grown since using this (although I probably don't use anything regularly enough anyway) but it smells good, is affordable, and cruelty free!
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I like this leave in conditioner but I don't love it. I don't think it does the job well enough and it makes my hair  little softer but not what I would expect from a leave in. The price is okay but the quality isn't the best and I dont think i would purchase it again.
Christina H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have fine hair so I typically use leave in conditioners because they are lighter. I have used this one in the past and it was nice but nothing special. It did the job though.
Aracely A.
Santa Ana, CA
This product left my hair smelling great and free of any noticeable damage and split ends. As for the hair growth I did notice an increase in average time it took my hair to grow but no drastic changes.
Sarah T.
Coalwood
Love using this product, makes my hair so silky and beautiful. daily user, packaging is great. Comes at a good price, you definitely will not regret spending money to buy this, I’m very satisfied, you will love it.
Destanie R.
This product is fine but it made my hair feel dry and sticker it's kind of pricey but it is affordable but I prefer other products best for hydration in my opinion I was disappointed at the out cons though
Monique R.
Grand Prairie, TX
The packaging makes this product super easy to use.  I have curly hair, which is naturally dry, so I need a great leave in like this!  Love the packaging and price!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I love this product and it smells soooo good! Great to spritz on your hair fresh out of the shower and I really enjoy the spray bottle cap rather than a perfume style one on most traditional leave ins.
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
This product smells incredible- just like apples! I apply after a shower and towel drying, easy to spray. It helps remove my tangles and leaves my hair healthier as a result!
Jen A.
This stuff didn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy, however it felt odd going on my hair. It was almost like putting a little wax in it . Using it regularly with the coordinating shampoo and conditioner helped my hair get healthy, but I didn't like the texture and ended up changing brands.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.