BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sharon
Works great smells good I prefer it over any other product easy to use spray makes hair feel great super effective and would buy again as well as other product not pricey at all very satisfied with my purchase
Summer L.
This has been my favorite leave-in conditioner. It made my hair soft and sleek. After using up a bottle I did notice a significant growth in my hair length. I am a real big fan of this product.
Elba A.
I use this every single time I wash my hair! It's not heavy so my hair doesn't get greasy or oily and it works great to set angle quick and pain free, while giving me a nice natural shine. Highly recommend !
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
I love how shiny this made my hair! It also made it smell great so I would definitely recommend this product and all of their other products! This is one of my top hair care brands
Madison B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This leave in conditioner is the bomb.com ! I love it so much and it keeps my hair feeling super soft and I still have volume in my hair when I use it unlike the other products I have tried ! I would totally buy again !
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Mother your mothers brand is a staple throughout my self care regimen. This leave in conditioner works wonders on those days I might have spent more time than I should applying heat to my locks. It always revives it and leaves it silky smooth.
Jennifer A.
Zeeland, MI
This is so good! I wish I had purchased it instead of the one I have now! It's not pricy it works great and goes well with the shampoo and conditioner without making my hair greasy!
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
Love this leave in conditioner! I use it everyday. I used to use the it's a ten, which is my favorite but it got too expensive so this is a great cheaper alternative! Would recommend!
Cherami B.
Keeps my hair nice and smooth and within the last couple weeks using it I have noticed less hair breakage. Doesn't leave my hair looking greasy like other products. I'd use again.
Emily L.
Miami
It definitely helps my hair feel completely amazing it’s amazing for shine, the smell it’s amazing and my hair has never been this soft before and one of the best ones I tried Im definitely buying again!.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.