BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Has a beautiful smell and I like that it's a spritz and not a cream. However I don't think the claim about helping hair grow is accurate. As far as conditioning it's average and I probably would not buy it again
Tara H.
Lexington, KY
I love this stuff!! My hair gets so tangly and it makes it easier to run a brush through my hair. It also smells good and I love the package. The lock on it makes it easy for travel!!! I recommend it always!!
Mikayla S.
For the money I paid (I bought this, the shampoo, and the conditioner) I really wasn't impressed at all. I have not bought another product made by them and probably won't for a long time.
Isabela R.
Used to use this all the time! Did I really see a difference in my hair length? No, BUT! It was very soft and not as tangled up through the day as it normally is. Would try again since it has been awhile and see
Alysha A.
Orlando , FL
Love this leave in conditioner! Not only does it smell good, but it does miracles to your hair. For a long time this was the only product I'd use in my freshly washed hair and I'd always receive such great compliments!
Aspen N.
Cushing
I really love this product and don't plan on ever changing from it. It works so well! I do recommend waiting until your hair is a little damp other than super damp because it does feel a but slime if it's to wet.
Allison D.
I use this product every time I wash my hair. I think that it really does help with the knots in my hair. I would buy this product again. I haven’t ever used another leave in conditioner but I do like this one.
Laura K.
Muskegon , MI
I had received a sample of this product in the Endless Summer Vox box. I have used multiple leave-in conditioners in the past, and nothing compares to this one! I spray this in my hair after getting out of the shower, and my hair is tangle-free when I brush it. I also use this at night time when I feel the need to add more moisture to the ends of my hair before bed, and it makes my hair so unbelievable soft, plus smells amazing! I will definitely be buying this product once my sample runs out!
Raven D.
Austin
So far I like it, but it’s too early to tell. It has a nice apple smell to it. It makes my hair easy to comb through. Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner
Seneka S.
Titusville
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. I just wish that the smell to it would resemble something like coconut since it’s very moisturizing. It’s saved my hair from being so dry! I got it off of amazon. 5/5
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.