BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Desteny M.
I received this complimentary product in my #ESVoxbox from influenster and I've only used this a few times so I will probably come back and update this review if I see a change but to be honest I really don't notice a difference in my hair. I have very thick, coarse hair and so very few products do anything for me, this being one of them. I gave 3 stars because it does make your hair smell great and doesn't leave that heavy feeling other leave in conditioners do. It's also good for some waves in the morning.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Just WOW! I was completely against leave-in conditioner until I received this product FREE in my EndlessSummer VoxBox. I fell head over heels for this product after the first use.
Pros: It smells amazing! My hair does not break/fall out nearly as much! Does not leave my hair feeling oily or too shiny. My hair feels softer and it truly is so much easier to brush!!!
Cons: I really can not think of anything that I do not love about this product.
Bresha S.
I love the way this smells. It has a fresh smell. I like to use this on days that I haven’t washed my hair but need to add a little life. I love that it is sulfate free. Sulfate free leaves no damage for your hair.
Robin A.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Not your mothers leave in conditioner is great. The smell is great and my hair feels pretty decent after using it. I try to only use it on my ends as they need it the most and I do not want my hair feeling greasy.
Lili L.
Houston
I really like this, for my curly hair I think it works best, always hard for me to tell how much to put, love the way it leaves my hair feeling and loves the sleek shine it adds to the ends of my hair !
Meaghan D.
South Portland
Good scent, however not much growth as the name suggests. Don’t notice too much of an improvement in the softness of my hair after use and drying. The packaging is very convenient and makes for a clean application.
Leah R.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. However my own opinion of it is the product works great, it my hair was really dry, dull and lacking which looks terrible for waist length locks. So saving the day the #ESVoxBox gave my locks the life they needed and nutrients to even get a little boost and grow a bit more. still over due for a trim by at least now no one except for me, my hair and our hair dresser. 👍🏼🌸🙊
Hailey H.
Bluefield, WV
I love this product, it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy without weighing it down, it comes for a fair price and leaves my hair feeling like silk. I would recommend this to others and I will be repurchasing.
Mikayla S.
For the money I paid (I bought this, the shampoo, and the conditioner) I really wasn't impressed at all. I have not bought another product made by them and probably won't for a long time.
Isabela R.
Used to use this all the time! Did I really see a difference in my hair length? No, BUT! It was very soft and not as tangled up through the day as it normally is. Would try again since it has been awhile and see
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.