BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
Based off of using this product for just a couple of days i don't really see any improvement in how my hair feels at the end of the day. I put in in after I shower, while the hair is still damp as per the instructions and comb through it. But it leaves my hair feeling pretty crunchy for some reason. it's really strange. the plus side is that it smells really good.
Tara L.
Lincoln, DE
I just bought this product last week at Walgreens. It's a little small for the price but it smells great. I've been using it everyday. I haven't seen too much change in my hair yet. But I have noticed I have less hair loss when I wash and brush my hair and I totally believe it's this product! I would definitely recommend to a friend by what I've experienced so far!
Gretchen M.
Draper
I love this product! I use it with the conditioner and shampoo. They are all great. I use this leave in conditioner when I’m braiding or twisting my hair because I feel like it gives me better results when I take them out!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I like this product. For the price, it does a decent job. However I don’t see much of a difference in my hair after using it. I definitely see a bit of damage repair, but it’s nothing as good as compared to other leave in conditioners. My hair hasn’t grown much either after using it. Spend a few more dollars and invest in a better leave in hair conditioner (Amika, Brigoeo)
Faith M.
New Haven
This leave in condition smells so delicious. I haven’t noticed much hair growth since i started using it, but I also have very love hair to begin with so it’s difficult to notice. It helps make hair soft and tamable so two thumbs up.
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
This leave in conditioner keeps my hair smooth and smelling great. I would recommend this hair product to anyone who’s looking for a leave in conditioner that is also an affordable product.
Margaret L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is magic in a bottle. It’s super affordable and it works wonders! I love it! It makes my hair so smooth and easy to manage. I would definitely repurchase this product. I would also recommend people to give this stuff a try, you won’t regret it.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
I use this leave-in specifically to get the tangles out of my hair when drying it. It has an amazing smell and works so good. I can comb right through my hair after using this product. I can also notice that my hair is healthier when I use this conditioner.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Love this scent! My favorite in their line. Probably not the most moisturizing hair care item I’ve ever used but it makes my hair smell for hours. Pairs well with their shampoo/conditioner
Allison L.
This stuff smells great, and is a good value. I do not think it’s helped my hair grow much at all though. I have thick curly hair that has trouble growing past my shoulders. I’ve used this for a month and saw no difference.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.