BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Mary E.
Oh my gosh! Obsessed with this! My hair is thin and dry and after using this product it's seriously sooo much healthier! This product is VERY reasonably priced and it works wonders!
Emma H.
This isn't my favorite leave in conditioner. I like a little more scent in. I don't think it helped any with my hair which is really disappointing because I'm a huge sucker for packaging.
Alexandra G.
This product smells amazing, I love this. It makes my hair feel clean, light weight not like some other leave in that weight down your hair and makes it feel nasty
Christine D.
Omg! I love this Not Your Mother’s way to grow leave-in conditioner! The smell, smell amazing and fruity. The price is affordable. And it give your hair best shine, hydrating and smooth.
Naya Q.
Torrance
Love this product. My hair is growing & is healthy. Definitely will continue using. Doesn’t weigh my hair down & has a nice scent. Great prices for this product line!
Haylie B.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to try this product because I love leave in conditioners but unfortunately after the first use the pump completely broke! So I haven’t been able to properly test it.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, CA
This product is so good! I can’t even explain it. My hair is so nice after I use it and it’s super affordable I buy it at ulta or Walmart that I don’t but it. I would recommend this for tangly hair because it works miracles on my hair!
Marlenne R.
Adelanto
This works great for detangling the hair. If your hair gets frizzy well this will also help! Leaves your hair feeling moisturized. It really helped my curls be less frizzy and more bouncy ! Gives a shine to your hair
Mistirae S.
So great, I love this brand because it feels so natural and fresh on my hair, not too many chemicals and doesn't have a chemical smell, it smells great I didn't leave my hair feeling even better
Elle W.
effingham
This leave in conditioner help to heal my breakage. It nourished my hair but not to the point where it was oily. I recommend this product for everyone. It really goes the whole 9 yards. It helps every hair type also.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.