BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Megan H.
Van Buren, AR
My hair hardly grows and tangles super easy because of the thinness. I started trying new products to see what was the best. I love this one because if I spray it while it’s wet it doesn’t leave my hair looking oily when it drys as if I didn’t wash it at all! Plus makes my hair soft!
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
Love this product. It helped my hair come back to life after going from Red to Blonde. It hydrated my hair and brought the shine to my blonde, very effective, love the price easy to find.
Dymond M.
Atlanta, GA
Smells great, easy to use packaging, and it keeps my 4c curls moisturized and looking healthy! I have to use a lot though, so I feel like I'm going to have to replace this fairly quickly.
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! This brand is one of my favorites for hair care. And never gives me any residue or gunky textures in my hair. Plus everything by this brand smells fantastic!
Marge D.
Columbus, OH
This detangles okay but it does not smell good. I got because it was affordable but it doesn't work as well as the more expensive options. I also felt like it weighed my hair down. I would probably not buy this again.
Emma H.
This isn't my favorite leave in conditioner. I like a little more scent in. I don't think it helped any with my hair which is really disappointing because I'm a huge sucker for packaging.
JM G.
Hoboken, NJ
I will never use anything else. This has totally changed my hair. Never weighted down. Never greasy. My hair is touchable and so soft. I have wavy thin hair as it makes it look beautiful.
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
I love not your mothers! This leave in conditioner left my hair feeling smooth, it was light weight and not heavy at all! I loved the smell and the easy use bottle. I will buy this again!
Mary E.
Oh my gosh! Obsessed with this! My hair is thin and dry and after using this product it's seriously sooo much healthier! This product is VERY reasonably priced and it works wonders!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
This leave in conditioner has a good smell and works very well, I was a first time use and will defiantly by again in the future! I was very satisfied with how well it worked and would recommend to friends
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.