BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Great find, I love that it's not a heavy leave in conditioner. Since I've dyed my hair it's been really thin, and I can still spray this a few times over my whole head without it feeling oily. Plus it smells like cinnamon!
Skylar K.
Glenview IL
I love this product. This product unlike others has helped my hair become stronger and longer as well as making it healthier! I love this and would recommend it to anyone looking to grow longer healthier and thicker hair! This leave in conditioner was perfect!
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this product! I was looking something to make my hair strong and healthy and this is the ticket! It smells great and makes my hair look so healthy. I want to try more Not Your Mothers products! Good stuff!
Morgan S.
Leaves my hair feeling so moisturized and conditioned. Others leave my hair feeling too heavy and clumpy. I've noticed my hair has more shine and not as damaged. I'd definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This is starting to grow on me. Although I don’t feel like it has made my hair grow over the past months, it does help make it look less dry and feel more moisturized. Plus it smells really good.
Valerie T.
Still love this leave in conditioner ! It makes my hair smell really good , and it leaves my hair feeling super soft . I got it In a past box for reviewing purposes and I would buy it again
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this leave in! I used it on freshly washed hair. I part my hair into 4 parts, detangle, spray the leave in conditioner on my scalp and on my hair. This conditioner smells soo sweet; and its great for detangling. I let my hair air dry in 4 parts for a whole day. Then I blow dry my hair to make sure it doesn't get frizzy. My hair looks shiny and feels silky after use. In several weeks I also noticed some hair growth as well. I would definitely buy this. I got this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.​ :)
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
I got this product from my influenster box. I fell in love with it, and immediately saw the difference. It really helped grow my hair out, so when I ran out I bought another bottle. I'm obviously very satisfied with it.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
I am a HUGE fan of all Not Your Mothers haircare products and have been looking for this on inpaticular forever and could never find it so you can imagine I was so excited when I got in in my first box! I like this product because I have very thick, curly hair that tangles very easily. I spray this in my hair from root to tip after every shower and it helps my hair not gey so tangled after being in a messy bun all day. I highly recommend this to anyone who jas problems with knots in their hair or if your trying to grow it out!
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
This is staple product for me! i use this help me create beachy waves. it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiney. its a great price and a pretty big bottle. i love the packaging. i get this at either ulta or CVS. i would but it again of couse. ITS A STAPLE!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.