BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Elsa T.
Spring Hill, TN
Just started using this product and i love it!  it helps detangle my hair and leaves it soft for the rest of the day.  It's definitely not expensive and i can always find a great deal when purchasing at Ulta.  Will continue to buy.
Alyssa K.
I received a trial size complimentary in the Endless Summer Voxbox to test. I have really long, thick hair that tangles easily. I also dye my hair red and it tends to be pretty dry. After using this leave-in conditioner for a week, my hair was noticeably softer. Also, for the first time in a long time, I could comb through my hair after washing it - no tangles - and a dramatic decrease in the amount of hair that I would ultimately end up pulling out. As for the growth factor, my hair is already long and it grows fast on its own, so I didn't notice any difference there. However, I would definitely recommend this product, especially for you ladies with long hair! I will be buying a full size bottle of this very soon!
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
My girls get gross summer hair from being in the pool all day. However, with this product, we can fight some of the pool chemicals. After the bath I spray some on and when they wake up, they have soft smooth hair.
Summer f.
buffalo
this was an ok product! it did make my hair soft
but only while it was still wet! it kind of made my
ends more crunchy than anything, i didn’t really see myself grabbing for this all the time for that reason!
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Works great on my hair and helps with the knots. I use it as a detangler as well. Makes my hair feel very soft. I love the lock feature it has on it as well so you can accidentally spray the nozzel.
Erin M.
Alexandria, MN
This is my perfect backup leave in, it's what I bring with me on trips, or purchase of I forgot my salon brand. It's inexpensive, but works very well, and smells awesome too! I'd definitely but this product again, and again.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Smells nice and softens my coarse hair. My hair refuses to grow so I don't know if it's because of the product, as NOTHING has helped my hair grow :( but as a leave in conditioner it is great!!
Ariana C.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I really enjoy this product I have repurchase it a few times and it makes my hair so soft. I don't know how it works for hair growth but it makes your hair so so so soft and i would buy this again for sure
Emily I.
I love this brand but my hair does not do well with leave in conditioners. Most leave my hair oily as can be the next day. I love this brand because I have damaged hair and I feel it works well with my hair
Christina K.
Powell, TN
I love this stuff! Doesn't leave my hair greasy like some other leave-in conditioners I have tried. A little goes a long way so this bottle will surely last me a long time so it's a great value. I will definitely keep buying!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.