BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kristy H.
Emporia
I personally love how their products smell! They have yet to disappoint me with their products. This product makes your hair smell beautiful and if makes it feel good. It doesn’t make it feel greasy.
Kaylee T.
I've purchased this item multiple times because it is reasonably priced and there is usually a sale. It can be easily found at a pharmacy or grocery store. It has s great smell and makes my hair much more easy to brush out after a shower.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
This is pretty great for a inexpensive brand. It leaves hair super soft and I've seen a major improvement on my hair and it's been bleached blonde when I was younger and it's one of my go to product.
Janelle J.
El mirage , AZ
The only thing that I liked about this product was basically the smell. It didn't give my hair any slip whatsoever to detangle my hair. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with type 4 hair.
Briana R.
I like the smell and that it detangles my hair as well as conditioning it. It is a little heavy so I have to be careful how much I use. The spray nozzle is cute, too. The bottle is pretty small though when comparing to other brands.
Hali M.
Du Bois, PA
It leaves my hair smelling great and kind of has a beachy smell to it, my hair has definitely grown since i've been using it but it's a short of slow process. i recommend this if your hair is brittle and dry.
Gabrielle K.
Salem
Not your mother I love the name. They really know how to formulate products! I cut my hair while pregnant and soon after missed my long hair I have been using it and my hair is growing like CRAZY!
Anastassia N.
My hair is fine and it always gets tangled. I started using this product about 6 months ago and I love it. It is not a cheep product but not that expensive as well. I would definitely get it again.
Elizabeth A.
Love the smell of the shampoo so I bought this.... not impressed. Did no conditioning and does not smell as good either. Use it as detangler for my 2 year olds hair. Will not purchase again though
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm a hairdresser, and while this stuff isn't "salon-worthy", I feel like this spray should be. Not only is it great as a leave-in conditioner, but it also makes hair so easy to brush/comb through, which I love (and my clients do as well - I'm not wasting time and/or hurting them while trying to brush out hair that gets unruly after a shampoo). And for the price, you can't beat it. Definitely give this product a try.

Note: It's called "Way to Grow", but there's no way this product will make your hair grow. I think it's called that because you're not breaking your hair while trying to brush it wet, which will keep your hair healthy and full.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.