BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
This stuff is amazing!! I used this when I was growing my hair out from a pixie about 3 years ago! This stuff made my hair so soft and silky! It helped keep my hair healthy during the growth process!
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
This stuff has helped my hair grow longer faster. I like to use the shampoo and conditioner as well I spray it every time in about to brush my hair to give it smoothness and for it to smell yummy and good
Cari C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this stuff.  I have been using it for about a year and a half and I am completely in love.  I cannot guarantee that it makes my hair grow faster but it does help my hair stay hydrated and soft.  I have wavy hair so I need some kind of leave in conditioner and this one is amazing
Abby G.
Eastvale, CA
Just finished my bottle, and really liked this leave in for growing hair. I have a lot of breakage and it helped make my hair feel stronger.
Also love the scent. On the fence a bout buying it again.
Crys W.
Del Norte, CO
I don't usually like "leave in" products. They tend to make my hair feel heavy. This was light and didn't leave much of a film on my hair. As a way to soften and reduce frizz, this was a good choice.
Savana M.
LOVE this product! It does not make my hair too oily and also has a great smell that is not too over powerful but still makes my hair smooth and shiny. I received this as a tester product from Influenster but I will be purchasing this brand when my current bottle runs out!
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
I️ have really thick hair, leave in conditioner is a must. This works great and gives my hair extra moisture and shine. I️ have noticed my hair feels healthier and my split ends are more manageable.
Kate O.
The Strawberry scent had me on the spot! The light weight feel on my fine curly hair was a win. Knots are no longer an issue with this leave in treatment. I no longer worry about windy rides on the back of a bike or days at the beach. Don't worry about driving with your Windows down the next time you take a car ride either!
Nancy M.
I'm totally in love with this product. First, loved the applicator. I have never tried a leave-in like a spray ha ha ha. I have natural hair type 4C (Kinky, Afro), and I'm always looking for products that define my naturals curl pattern, NYM made it possible and at the same time works the grow of my hair. I would like to try the entire NYM Way 2 Grow line to stimulate 100% the grow of my kinky.
Good texture, no expensive, easy way to use, detangles my curls very well, 100% recommended.
Cheyenne R.
Pair it with the shampoo and conditioner and it makes a difference. It smelled great! If you have medium to long hair already I would suggest buying the bottles in two for one month. It gets pricey but it's up to you
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.