BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
This leave In not only works great but it smells great too!!! I recommend this to anyone looking for a quality leave in conditioner. All the not
Your mothers products have not left me
Disappointed and you buy them mostly anywhere!
Jenni P.
Sand Springs, OK
I use this on all my beach vacations. I spray it in before getting my hair in the ocean and then spray some after too. Makes brushing a breeze. Sometimes I can even just finger comb. And my hair is long...about mid to lower back length.
Desiree W.
I didn't like this product! It didn't do anything for my hair and I ended up giving it away because it literally did nothing for me! I love not your mothers hair products but this one was a flop for me.
Jessica R.
Roseville , CA
This is a great leave in conditioner. The price point is amazing! Very affordable and does the job great. It does not make my hair feel oily for heavy. It does what it’s supposed to do for a great price.
melissa h.
San Jose
I love this brand. This leave in conditioner is great. It leaves my hair smooth and soft feeling and is a good detangler. You do, however, need to be careful that you don't use too much or you have a residue look the following day.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Love this leave in conditioner!!!!!!! Easy to use and smells great!!! Doesn't make hair greasy or weighed down but healthy and manageable. Affordable and available anywhere I absolutely love this product.
Willow B.
Amherst, NY
Ive used this product for almost a week now, its mafe my hair so silky and smooth. The frizz thats normally there when my hair naturally dries is gone so i barely need to straighten my hair, its great!
Jaycee J.
love love love this stuff! i have very thick hair and it works wonders on mine. i love a good leave in conditioner because it's very easy to brush through my hair with it in. i will repurchase!!!!!!!!!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I personally liked the smell of this conditioner a lot! The price was also really fair, it left my hair feeling nice afterwards, but for the whole purpose of growing I didn’t notice much difference :(
Morgan E.
Ocoee, FL
This is my favorite leave in conditioner! It smells amazing and it really works on my hair! I have thick hair and a tender head so it allows me to brush my hair with ease! Plus I love their packaging!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.