BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Emma C.
Marianna, FL
Love this conditioner! It is so easy to use and never fails to help get all of my tangles out without breaking my hair, which is a win! Very fairly priced, lasts a long time too, I have the travel sized one as well as the full size one!
Stephanie S.
Union, SC
This smells great!!!! I love the way the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel. My hair feels so clean and soft. I need a leave in conditioner and this is great. Doesn’t weigh your hair down at all.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
Perfect for untangled your hair. Awesome scent and it's worth the price. Perfect for damaged hair, and keeps it hydrated. It's was pretty affective and I will definitely buy it again! I love this brand !
Amber C.
Greenville, SC
This is so great for ur hair it makes the worst tangled hair brushsable!!! I have the worst problems with my hair getting super tangled and I used to use kids Johnson and Johnson detangler but since I found this I use it religiously!!!!
Jessica R.
Scranton, PA
I use this in hopes my hair will grow. I feel it works well and it a nice touch to add if you don’t have time for a long shower. Take a quick shower and use shampoo and when you get out use this product.
Natalie J.
I used this for about 8 months because it lasts FOREVER but I'm not sure if it did anything for growth, it did make my hair bouncey and shiney for a good price though. I'd recommend this for blow drying
Cassandra Z.
I use it after a shower and it helps my hair feel great and prevents it from drying out. Even though I have oily hair, it helps smooth my fly always. The product is cheap and affordable but works well. Would recommend.
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
This has worked wonders on my hair! I love the smell, the way my hair feels afterwards and it's super price efficient. My boyfriend has long unruly hair as well and this has worked the best on his hair!
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I bought this product during a sale that Ulta had because I was really interested in trying this product. However I was not satisfied with it. It didn't really make my hair feel soft. I felt like my hair felt crispy. I wouldn't not buy it again
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I really love this leave in conditioner! It works really well and I got it at Walmart. It was about $5 and I love the smell. I definitely recommend this this leave in conditioner and will buy it again!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.