BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
I love not your mothers' line! It's so affordable and works so well! I like this product better than some of my high end products, I pick it up at either Walmart or target, it smells so nice and it really does promote existing hair growth.
Olivia K.
La Vergne, TN
Good leave in conditioner, it's really good to use on wet hair to de tangle. Helps strengthen hair also. I use it on my wet hair before I blow dry. I do like it and I like the smell of it I would buy again
julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
My all time favorite leave in conditioner ! Totally affordable product,perfect formula,really does leave my Hair soft and a nice finish. Not oily or drying or shiny,just really soft. Really happy with it !
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
This leave-in conditioner keeps your hair looking nice but also gives your hair a smooth feel. There products always smell amazing. Always a great price. You can buy at Walmart or Sally's beauty supply.
Geraldine S.
Love the smell of this product. It makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. I always put it in after I just get out of the shower and when it dries it makes my hair so smooth. I have purchased a few times!
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I love this product, keeps my hair softer, and less tangled. It’s very affordable and it works a lot better than other ones I’ve tried. It has helped my hair grow a lot too so I’m satisfied with this product!
Jennifer B.
I'm not sure I totally notice a difference while using this but I do love the smell! I'm also a fan of the price tag and I love this brand for other products as well. Easy to use, smells delicious, great price!
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
I use this daily! Love the smell, leaves my hair smelling good and helps detangle hair very well. Ha also helped my hair grow a little faster than the norm. Cheap price, purchase ulta. Will continue to use
Kelsey W.
I love this stuff! It's easy and quick to use, detangles and smoothed my hair, and smells great too! I do think it helps with growth because it keeps my hair healthy. It's a good price and you can often get a deal on it at ultra or target.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I quite enjoyed the travel size of this leave-in conditioner. It had a lovely smell and was easy to use. I also loved using this as a detangler for bad hair days which it was great and very convenient for.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.